|Needed for||Hero of the Aldmeri Dominion|
|Housing||The Gorinir Estate (780,000 )|
|Furnishing(s)||Valenwood Brazier (4,000 )|
- Complete 38 quests in Grahtwood.
Grahtwood Adventurer is awarded for completing 38 quests in Grahtwood. This includes both the Grahtwood Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase The Gorinir Estate outside Cormount for 780,000 , and you can purchase a Valenwood Brazier for your house. It costs 4,000 and can be purchased from Athrahgor in Redfur Trading Post.
Aldmeri Dominion Story Quests
- The Great Tree: Head to the Aldmeri Dominion's capital at the request of the queen.
- Unsafe Haven: Reclaim Haven from pirates.
- The Honor of the Queen: Discover why the Khajiiti Embassy project has been stalled.
- Fit to Rule: Restore the Orrery for the ratification ceremony to take place.
- The Grip of Madness: Discover why a town's citizens are killing each other.
- Lost in Study: Discover why the artifacts in the Reliquary of Stars have recently become active.
- Heart of the Matter: Recover the Heart of Anumaril.
- A Lasting Winter: Recover Rajhin's Mantle before the Jade General finds it.
- The Orrery of Elden Root: Attend Queen Ayrenn's ratification.
- Alternate Story Pointers
Long Coast Side Quests
- Bosmer Insight: Go on a spirit journey and learn the ways of the forest.
- Brackenleaf's Briars: Join the ranks of Brackenleaf's Briars.
- Carnival Conundrum: Help a carnival get back to business.
- Forever Bound: Free an Imperial spirit from his own binding ritual.
- Forgotten Soul: Rescue a stranded researcher from deep within an ancient ruin.
- If the Dead Could Talk: Recover the journals of a research team from an overgrown ruin.
- Keeper of Bones: Help an exiled skeleton save his friends.
- A Little on the Side: Recover the goods needed for the inn's "side business".
- Lost Treasures: Find the inn workers who are lost in the marsh.
- Luck of the Albatross: Help an Altmer captain overcome a mutiny.
- Passage Denied: Deactivate the Covenant portal in the depths of an old ruin.
- Scars Never Fade: Investigate the Argonian refugees in the Gray Mire.
- A Silken Garb: Rescue a Bosmer from a spider pit.
- The Wandering Minstrel: Help find a lost minstrel.
Green Hall Side Quests
- The Blacksap's Hold: Suppress the Blacksap Rebellion.
- Eyes of Azura: Rescue a priestess from the hands of Molag Bal.
- Forbidden Love: Piece together an ancient love letter.
- Pact Advocate: Restore the Green Pact in Karthdar.
- Phantom Guilt: Discover the source of a cursed amulet.
- Rare Imports: Find and deliver a delayed cargo shipment.
- Storgh's Bow: Find a bow stolen by a false friend.
- The Unquiet Dead: Free the Mages Guild acolytes trapped in the Ossuary of Telacar.
- Until Death: Help find a woman's missing husband and their dog.
- Wanted: Sgolag: Collect on the bounty of Sgolag.
Tarlain Heights Side Quests
- Ancient Stones, Ancient Words: Recover fragments of an ancient Ayleidoon tablet.
- Blood Hunt: Clear out the vampires in Goldfolly.
- Caring for Kwama: Recover a kwama researcher's lost research.
- A Chief Concern: Deal with the leader of the bandits attacking Barkbite.
- Enemies at the Gate: Help the Barkbite Wood Orcs with their "curse" and bandit problems.
- The Enemy Within: Find the culprit behind the Barkbite "curse".
- Flipping the Coin: Join a group of thieves and steal a legendary treasure.
- The Innkeeper's Daughter: Help an innkeeper find his kidnapped daughter.
- Light in the Darkness: Help an old scholar research an Ayleid well.
- A Lucrative Scheme: Expose the schemes of a Tarlain bandit.
- The Wakening Dark: Rid Gil-Var-Delle of the God of Schemes' influence.
- The Wounded Wood: Help heal the scarred ruins of Gil-Var-Delle.
- Ancient Remains: Investigate Wood Orc activity in the ruins beneath Elden Root.
- Consuming Darkness: Delve into Oblivion and save Bakkhara.
Elden Hollow Pledge: Explore Elden Hollow and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Veteran Elden Hollow Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Elden Hollow.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)