|Needed for||Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant|
|Housing||Hunding's Palatial Hall (1,295,000 )|
|Furnishings||Hagraven Totem (5,000 )|
- Complete 53 quests in Glenumbra.
Glenumbra Adventurer is awarded for completing 53 quests in Glenumbra. This includes both the Glenumbra Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase Hunding's Palatial Hall outside Port Hunding for 1,295,000 , and you can purchase a Hagraven Totem for your house. It costs 5,000 and can be purchased from Lozotusk in Daggerfall.
Daggerfall Covenant Story Quests
- Blood and the Crescent Moon: Investigate the strange goings-on in Daggerfall.
- Bloodthorn Assassins: Foil an assassination attempt in Daggerfall.
- Turning of the Trees: Help the Wyrd Sisters set up a ward to protect Deleyn's Mill.
- Ash and Reprieve: Rescue the villagers scattered around Deleyn's Mill.
- The Wyrd Tree's Roots: Cleanse the roots of the Wyrd Tree and evacuate Deleyn's Mill.
- The Wyrd Sisters: Meet with Wyress Ileana and investigate the corruption in Daenia.
- Seeking the Guardians: Discover what has become of the elemental guardians.
- Champion of the Guardians: Restore the link between the Wyrd Sisters and the guardians.
- To the Wyrd Tree: Locate Wyress Gwen near the Wyrd Tree to see how you can help.
- Reclaiming the Elements: Help the Wyrd Sisters reclaim the Beldama Wyrd.
- Purifying the Wyrd Tree: Destroy the corruption of the Beldama Wyrd Tree.
- Werewolves to the North: Investigate reports of werewolves in the Cambray Hills.
- A Duke in Exile: Help find a kidnapped duke.
- Wolves in the Fold: Investigate the Camlorn refugees for any signs of Faolchu's agents.
- Lineage of Tooth and Claw: Discover how Faolchu was summoned back from the dead.
- The Glenumbra Moors: Head to the ancient battleground at Glenumbra Moors.
- Ripple Effect: Help discover a way to defeat an ancient enemy.
- A Step Back in Time: Relive the last moments of the Battle of Glenumbra Moors.
- The Nameless Soldier: Learn how Faolchu met his end at the Battle of Glenumbra Moors.
- Retaking Camlorn: Find the Lion Guard and inform them of how to defeat Faolchu.
- Rally Cry: Help the Lion Guard reach the city of Camlorn.
- A Lingering Hope: Help the Lion Guard get inside the city of Camlorn.
- Hidden in Flames: Cure the Camlorn citizenry of lycanthropy.
- The Fall of Faolchu: Confront Faolchu the Reborn and retake the city of Camlorn.
- Taking the Fight to the Enemy: Seek out the Lion Guard regiment searching for evil in the King's Guard region.
- The Lion Guard's Stand: Search for the missing Lion Guard patrols near the Lion Guard Redoubt.
- Mastering the Talisman: Help a Mages Guild wizard recharge an ancient relic.
- Mists of Corruption: Find a way through the poison mists at Cath Bedraud.
- The Labyrinth: Find a safe place within the labyrinth of crypts at Cath Bedraud.
- Angof the Gravesinger: Stop Angof the Gravesinger's necromantic plan to conquer Glenumbra.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Back-Alley Murders: Help save a beggar from being murdered.
- Can't Take It With Them: Help prevent the return of a malevolent minor Daedra.
- The Dagger's Edge: Help stop a series of terrible harpy attacks.
- Disorganized Crime: Clear a path through the Red Rook Camp to safety.
- The Dresan Index: Take the Dresan index to someone knowledgeable.
- Farlivere's Gambit: Help Captain Farlivere rescue some kidnapped Breton nobles.
- The Hidden Treasure: Find the hidden treasure of Dresan Keep.
- Lady Eloise's Lockbox: Recover a noble's jewelry from a bandit leader.
- Legacy of Baelborne Rock: Help cleanse a cursed estate.
- A Mysterious Curio: Free an Ayleid spirit from its ancient prison.
- Red Rook Resources: Investigate the Red Rook activity at Noellaume Estate.
- Season of Harvest: Participate in the Harvest Festival at Bad Man's Hallows.
- Signals of Dominion: Repel a Dominion attack on Farwatch Tower.
- Swine Thief: Help a swineherd find his prized pig.
- Wayward Scouts: Locate some missing scouts at Farwatch Tower.
Cambray Hills Side Quests
- A Brush With Death: Deliver a journal to a local woman.
- Crocodile Bounty: Fulfill a dead mercenary's bounty.
- Cutting Off the Source: End the Bloodthorn activity in Eagle's Brook.
- Garments by Odei: Help retrieve a tailor's supplies.
- The Ghosts of Westtry: Retrace a dead woman's steps to discover the secret of a cursed town.
- Memento Mori: Break Molag Bal's curse to free Rosalind's spirit.
- Pride of the Lion Guard: Help a wounded recruit finish his first assignment.
- Vital Inheritance: Help recover a family heirloom.
- Wicked Trade: Help save some kidnapped refugees.
- Wyrd and Coven: Defeat the leader of the Hag Fen Coven.
- The White Mask of Merien: Help protect the villagers of Eagle's Brook from the Bloodthorn Cult.
King's Guard Side Quests
- The Corpse Horde: Sanctify dead soldiers in Merovec's Folly.
- Crosswych Reclaimed: End the rule of the Red Rooks once and for all.
- Cursed Treasure: Help stop the evil plots of dangerous cultists.
- The End of Extortion: Help the citizens of Crosswych with the Red Rook bandits.
- Forgotten Ancestry: Help a repentant cultist honor his ancestors.
- Fortune in Failure: Please add a description for this quest
- The Jeweled Crown of Anton: Help locate a missing noble.
- Legitimate Interests: Help organize resistance to the Red Rook Bandits.
- The Miners' Lament: Help liberate the Crosswych Mines.
- Servants of Ancient Kings: Please add a description for this quest
- Vines and Villains: Help disrupt a dangerous alliance.
- Blood Relations: Rescue Sud-Hareem's son At'avar from a powerful vampire.
- Deadly Whispers: Aid the Fighters Guild members in clearing the Spindleclutch I caves.
Spindleclutch Pledge: Explore Spindleclutch and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Veteran Spindleclutch Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Spindleclutch.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)