|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Which Daedric cult built these long-lost catacombs? It wasn't worshipers of any of the Four Princes of the House of Troubles. The clues to this secret are found deep within.
|Reticulated Spine, Shadowfen|
|West of Hei-Halai|
It is inhabited by Skaafin, and contains a portal which links to an unknown pocket realm of Oblivion ruled by Dyzera, who has been imprisoning the Oracles of Azura. You must free them and defeat Dyzera in the related quest, which is the only time the ruin is accessible.
Dyzera Realm is a pocket realm of Oblivion which can only be accessed through a portal deep within Cold-Blood Cavern, which you will open during the related quest. It is the lair of a mysterious Daedra named Dyzera.
The only notable feature within the realm is an Oblivion Gate in the central glade. This will open when you approach, and three bosses will emerge from it in succession: Herne Ghorev, Kraohl the Defiler, and finally Dyzera herself. After defeating all three, the Gate will shut and a portal will open to bring you back to the entrance of Cold-Blood Cavern.
- The Missing Prophecy: Rescue the Oracles of Azura from their Daedric prisons.
- The location is labeled as Bandit Den by a portal within Dyzera Realm.
- Dyzera Realm is labeled as Pocket Realm by the entrance portal.
- A statue to Clavicus Vile can be found here.
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|