|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Talk to Orona.
- Harvest kwama cuttle.
- Return to Orona.
You'll find Orona just inside the Deepcrag mine. She laments the fact that the kwama are hostile, and asks you to collect their cuttle.
- "Here's another tip, free of charge. Keep your weapon handy. I've never seen kwama this aggressive. It's such a waste, isn't it?"
- What do you mean?
- "You're going to have to kill a lot of kwama to get through the tunnels, right? Letting them rot won't help anyone. Why not harvest their cuttle? It's the waxy stuff on their beaks. Million and one uses. I'll give you a fair price for it."
- I'll consider your offer.
Continue through the mine killing kwama and collecting Kwama Cuttle until you have all 9. You can also get more information on why Orona is asking by taking the high path on the east side of the first room and talking to Valds.
After you have collected all nine cuttles, Orona will be outside of the mine. You can bring them to her and ask about her motives. You can tell her to either keep the cuttle or to give it to Bolril
- "Were you able to gather any kwama cuttle?"
- What do you plan to do with the cuttle?
- "What does it matter? The kwama had to be killed Is it better that the cuttle go to waste? Why pass up the opportunity to make some gold? Or are you thinking of selling the cuttle yourself?"
- The cuttle doesn't actually belong to you.
- "My idea, my profit. Alchemists can't get enough of it, and it's not commonly available. That makes this the perfect situation. I won't apologize for being pragmatic."
- "This is good quality cuttle. Very smooth and pliable. Useful for making potions and salves. It would have been a shame to just leave them on the dead kwama."
- "You fetcher! It was my idea! Fine. I'll give it to Boril. I'm sure he'll pat me on the head for being so loyal and honest. Who needs all those annoying gold pieces cluttering up their purse, anyway."
Etiher way, you will receive leveled gold for your trouble.