The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Before any of the quests in Narsis:
- "No one ever listens to what I have to say. Just make sure the ledgers are balanced. That's all the think I'm good for."
During For Their Own Protection:
- "The disappearances have put everyone on edge."
- "Ralden Giron both want what's best for Narsis."
- "Giron and Ralden used to be such good friends."
During Fighting Back:
- "The House Councilor is missing? Oh, what dreadful news!"
- "It was the Maulborn, wasn't it? I knew they seemed too good to be true!"
During Hiding in Plain Sight:
- "I heard Varon mention the name Vox. I've heard that name somewhere. If only I could remember where and when. I'm sure it will come back to me—eventually."
- "Have you located the House Councilor yet? With every passing moment, the chances of finding him alive become less and less likely."
After Hiding in Plain Sight:
- "You know, I don't think Varon Davel is who he claims to be. But at least he took charge after the councilor disappeared."