|Location||Any Outlaws Refuge|
The Long Game
When you speak to Andarri, she mentions Zeira has a new task for you, "Zeira needs you in the Den. Said she has something for you."
- Did she say what?
- "Something about the bastard who forced Silver-Claw from his own warehouse. Cosh, I think? Some fancy-pantalooned merchant lord who might be after the guild's old rackets."
- I'll talk to Zeira.
After you have obtained the quest, you have the option to ask Andarri more about Cosh and the merchant lords in general,
- What do we know about Cosh?
- "Haven't heard the name before Zeira said it. Some new merchant lord, trying to make a name. But don't they all?
- Used to be the Thieves Guild knew every move the merchant lords made. Sad times, sad times."
- The Thieves Guild used to watch the merchant lords?
- "Like herons, we did. Our old guildmaster was a master at keeping their attentions on each other. Made it easier to slip our hands in their pockets.
- Oh, Nicolas. The next five drinks are to your memory."
- Who are the merchant lords?
- "Bunch of jumped up bandits, if you ask me. Claim to run the whole city because they buy from anyone.
- As if throwing gold at pirates made them lordly. Without a steady flow of plundered goods, they'd be nothing."
Forever Hold Your Peace
Find Andarri to start this quest.
- "You hear about the wedding?"
- Wedding? What wedding?
- "Magnifica Falorah—the one with the missing dowry? Cost "found" it, returned it, and now she's agreed to marry him. "For the future of Taneth," or some drivel.
- Zeira thinks our old guildmaster is behind this. She wants Nicolas to pay for betraying us. So do I!"
- I'll speak with Zeira.
- "Last I saw Zeira, she was pacing about in the Den. Going to put a furrow in the floor if she isn't careful."
Optionally, you can ask:
- Why would Magnifica Falorah marry Cosh?
- "You sound like Thrag, going on about the whims of nobles. Go ahead, ask him, and feel your head start to spin.
- My head's spinning right now. Different reasons."
When inside the Den, Andarri once again waves you over,
- "Had a feeling you'd stop by. Did you know Silver-Claw was looking for you? "Something urgent," he said."
- What's up?
- "That oily fat cat tried to bribe me with a fine wine to keep an eye out for you!
- Of course I took his bribe. Why do you think we're talking? Said to meet him in the Den, quick as you can."
- I'll find Silver Claw.
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|