Oblivion talk:Ruma Camoran
If the player decides to simply steal the Mysterium Xarxes from the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon, and does not actually kill Ruma, does she still appear in Paradise? --Merco 15:47, 31 October 2007 (EDT)
- Yes. The game makes sure the first Ruma is dead by explicitly killing her at the end of the quest "just in case the player didn't" (quoting the script notes). Also there are technically two different copies of Ruma, one that shows up in the shrine and one that shows up in Paradise, so the one in Paradise is actually there all along and is unaffected by what you do the shrine copy. --NepheleTalk 12:51, 6 November 2007 (EST)
Did you know...
Did you know that Ruma's name means ugly in finnish? :) --Neekerisanni123 10:36, 7 April 2009 (EDT)
- That's not relevant. According to this it can also mean direct, send, ramble, bite, plant and several other meanings. Translations should only be included where relevant. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 09:05, 14 May 2009 (EDT)
- Rpeh, the discussion page is for DISCUSSION it doesn't have to be exactly relevant to the topic. People can write whatever they like providing it is ASSOCIATED or near enough involved. — Unsigned comment by TheElderScribe (talk • contribs) at 16:05 on 10 January 2010 (UTC)
I did check that and i know that rpeh is a regular on here and hoped he would see it. I don't know why you're so strict, just chill out and let people have their say, it's not hurting anyone. End of story. — Unsigned comment by TheElderScribe (talk • contribs) on 14 January 2010
- Could you please try to be more civil towards other editors? As Rhomphaia tried to say, rpeh was mostly responding to the fact it was added to the article, and its relevance to it, not to the fact a discussion was started here on the talk page. --Timenn-<talk> 10:26, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
Mythic Dawn Ranking
It...says shes an Adept, but on her description it says initiate. Is this an error, or a slip of the pen by the creator of this page? Shianni 05:28, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
- Adept isn't a real rank in the Mythic Dawn, it is her character class. --Alpha Kenny Buddy 05:34, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
Oh. :| Well, I'm off to bed then. Just waited for that response. Goodnight. :D Shianni 05:37, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
Near the end of the third "commentaries on the mysterium xarxes" Mankar Camoran says, "My first daughter ran from the Dagonite road. Her name was Ruma and I ate her with no bread, and made another, which learned, and I loved that one and blackbirds formed her twin behind all time. "
He says that he ate ruma with no bread...what does that mean? i know formed of blackbirds is Raven, but still, it doesn't make much sense. — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 03:01 on 23 July 2011
- It means he murdered his first "daughter" when she refused to work for the Mythic Dawn/Mehrunes Dagon, and simply created another one with the same name, then Raven soon after. Maybe he literally consumed her, since Ruma and Raven don't seem to be his biological offspring, instead being homunculi created by magic like Divayth Fyr's daughter-clones in Morrowind.--22.214.171.124 20:30, 30 July 2017 (UTC)