Clothing and weapons
I just encountered a conjurer in the second section of Ceyatatar who was wearing a "Robe of Protection", which resembles the "Robe of the Apprentice" but has a shield enchantment. Also, she was wielding a battle axe initially but then switched to a dagger. I thought that particular conjurer was ruin-specific so I returned 3 days later but never found any that donned that robe, only the regular ones. I play the 360 version, with no patches or mods or expansions installed. I'm level 31, in case that could be a factor. --Sundaroct131088 19:55, 29 August 2007 (EDT)
- Most regular conjurers have a 10% chance of being equipped with an enchanted robe, in which case they could be wearing any of about 20 different robes (level-dependent). Conjurer adepts have a 25% of wearing an enchanted robe. Each time the NPCs respawn, their equipment is randomly generated, so returning to the same spot wouldn't increase your chances of finding another conjurer with an enchanted robe.
- As for the weapons, I'd guess that the battle axe she was wielding at first was a bound axe, because conjurers don't normally carry axes (it would also explain why she then switched to a dagger). Once you're high enough level, conjurers will have a 50% chance of knowing Bound Axe (and 50% chance of knowing Bound Dagger).
- So it sounds like she was probably just a run-of-the-mill conjurer, but happened to get lucky on her dice rolls when she was generated ;) --NepheleTalk 01:45, 30 August 2007 (EDT)
- I'm quite sure I haven't seen a necromancer wear an enchanted robe before even though they are more common. Do they have the same chances as well? --Sundaroct131088 03:38, 30 August 2007 (EDT)
- Yep, necromancers have the same chances. Although on closer inspection I've realized that I what I said before wasn't correct. Necromancers/conjurers have a 10% chance of being equipped with a single piece of enchanted clothing. There are then about 20 possible clothing items that can be randomly selected, including pants, shirts, shoes, and robes. So it's actually more like a 2.5% chance of being equipped with a robe. --NepheleTalk 12:46, 30 August 2007 (EDT)
- I've often seen Necromancers have enchanted clothing in their inventory, but have never seen them actually equip any, with the exception of shoes. I'm wondering if there is a script that causes Necromancers to favor wearing their robes and hoods. 18.104.22.168 21:43, 29 May 2009 (EDT)
- Yes it is.
SetFactionRank Conjurers 0will make you join the Conjurers Faction. This will not give you much special, but you will no longer be attacked by most Daedra and Conjurers (full list here). To leave the faction use:
SetFactionRank Conjurers -1
- --Timenn < talk > 04:43, 25 August 2008 (EDT)
conjurer appearing out of nowhere
I just had a conjurer appear in the Waterfront while I was waiting for the thieves guild guy to show up at midnight. Since I'm level 1 he said something like "you're not worth my time" and then summoned a scamp and started slaughtering NPCs. Is this supposed to happen when you wait for long periods of time? Pinguin333 11:07, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
- Have you got the Spell Tomes plug-in? If so, it was likely the conjurer added by the plug-in trying to find you. Did that conjurer have a spell tome on him? It won't happen again, in each case. Talk Wolok gro-Barok Contributions 12:02, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
Spell Tome Plugin
I believe that, since the spell tome plugin is official, and the conjouers are linked into it (and possibly one of the best sources oftomes )it jould have a mention here. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 11 April 2010
- No; we already mention a conjurer added by that plug-in but such information is better placed on the Tomes' page rather than here. --SerCenKing Talk 15:09, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
Can we assume from the images shown that generic Conjurers are always either Altmer or Breton? 126.96.36.199 22:57, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
- Yes. Conjurers only consist of Altmers or Bretons. Mxk101 23:06, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
conjurer lost :P
as i was completing the quest in aleswel in order to take tha bedroll and drawers i had encountered the conjurer outside and before he started attacking me a sheep came across his way.he then attacked the sheep by accident and then the sheep attacked back :P then he started chasing the sheep and never came back ...what i am supposed to do now ???the sheep never stopped running and i never got the time to kill the conjurer :( — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 14:07 on February 15, 2011
- Are we talking about a Conjurer from Spell Tomes mod or something else? In any case, if the Conjurer is supposed to follow you he would show up eventually. If not he will probably be lost in cell reload or something else random. --DKong27 Talk Cont 01:59, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
- yes i am talking about the conjurer from spell tomes ...and after 5 hours of playing i am worried that he will never come :P because when i encountered him i didnt know what i had to do because he didnt talk to me and i didnt save the game ...anyway thannx a lot — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 02:01 on February 16, 2011