Oblivion:Red Ruby Cave

The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Jump to: navigation, search
OB-mapicon-Cave.png
Cave:
Red Ruby Cave
(view on map)
# of Zones 2
Occupants
Mixed Monster/Animal Enemies
Console Location Code(s)
RedRubyCaveExterior, RedRubyCave, RedrubyCave02
Region
Great Forest
Location
Southeast of Bruma, east of the intersection of the Silver and Orange Roads
Red Ruby Cave

Red Ruby Cave is a medium-sized cave southeast of Bruma containing monsters. It contains two zones: Red Ruby Cave and Red Ruby Hollows.

Notes[edit]

Exterior[edit]

Key to Maps
Map of Red Ruby Cave, Exterior
  • The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 13, 32
  • This location's map marker (M on map) is named Red Ruby Cave (editor name RedRubyCaveMapMarker). The entrance door is NE of the marker, 50 feet away.
  • 0-2 Monsters are near the entrance
  • 1 Wilderness Creature (Forested Mountains variety) is near the entrance
  • The following plants can be found near the entrance: 11 Clouded Funnel Cap plants, 21 Monkshood plants, and 2 Motherwort plants

Zone 1: Red Ruby Cave[edit]

Red Ruby Cave

Red Ruby Cave is a fairly unremarkable cave with no unique features to distinguish itself from other caves in Cyrodiil. There are no red rubies to be found here, and the cave's layout is linear for the most part. The second cavern in this zone works as an intersection between three parts of this cave section; the rooms ahead and to the left of you contain basic enemies and chests, while the right passage leads you to door C, which connects this dungeon section to the second area, Red Ruby Hollows.

Occupants:

  • 4-11 Mixed Monster/Animal Enemies (each 80% probability Monster/Animal, 20% Rat)

Treasure:

Doors and Gates:

  • There are two doors in/out of this zone

Zone 2: Red Ruby Hollows[edit]

Red Ruby Hollows

This zone is relatively straight-forward; simply navigate through the various cavern rooms and halls until you reach the last chamber which has three of this zone's chests (green dots on map). Two are in the second cavern area, while a single chest is near the entrance. Clear this zone of monsters and treasure and return to Red Ruby Cave.

Occupants:

  • 6-10 Mixed Monster/Animal Enemies (each 80% probability Monster/Animal, 20% Rat)

Treasure:

Doors and Gates:

  • There is one door (at C) in/out of this zone, leading to the zone Red Ruby Cave