The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Throughout Cyrodiil, many of the guilds have guild halls in some or all of the cities.
- Anvil Mages Guild — The local Mages Guild situated within the Guildgate district of Anvil. It is situated across the courtyard from the main gate, between the Anvil Fighters Guild and the local Abandoned House.
- Arcane University — The Mages Guild's center of learning in the Imperial City, accessed via a bridge southeast of the Arboretum.
- Bravil Mages Guild — Found near the north end of the southernmost bridge, on the west side of town.
- Bruma Mages Guild — Found on the north end of the city, across from a row of residential homes.
- Cheydinhal Mages Guild — On the west side of town, next to the Fighters Guild Hall.
- Chorrol Mages Guild — Found on the north side of town, between the Fighters Guild Hall and Arborwatch.
- Leyawiin Mages Guild — Found on the west side of town, between Southern Books and the Blackwood Company Hall.
- Skingrad Mages Guild — Found in the north end of the city, beside the Fighters Guild and across from Colovian Traders.
- Anvil Fighters Guild — Near the center of town, between the Mages Guild Hall and Heinrich Oaken-Hull's house.
- Bravil Fighters Guild — On the east side of the main island, between the bridge to Castle Bravil and The Fair Deal.
- Bruma Fighters Guild — In the northern part of the city, between the Mages Guild Hall and Honmund's house.
- Cheydinhal Fighters Guild — In the west part of the city, between the Mages Guild and Magrum gra-Orum's house.
- Chorrol Fighters Guild — On the west side of Great Oak Place in Chorrol, between the Mages Guild and Rimalus Bruiant's house.
- Leyawiin Fighters Guild — On the west side of town, between Southern Books and the Blackwood Company Hall.
- Skingrad Fighters Guild — In the north end of Skingrad, next to the Mages Guild and across from West Weald Inn.
- Dareloth's House — The home of the Thieves Guild's founder, in the Imperial City's Waterfront District behind the Abandoned Shack.