|# of Zones||3|
(1 boss-level Undead)
|2 Shadowbanish Wine
2 boss-level Chests
|Console Location Code(s)|
|FortMagiaExterior, FortMagia, FortMagia02, FortMagia03|
|On the Red Ring Road due east of Imperial City|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 15, 13
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Magia (editor name FortMagiaMapMarker). The entrance door is WSW of the marker, 130 feet away.
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Hills variety) is near the entrance
- 2 Nirnroots are at locations N on map
- The ruined towers on the surface contain some loot:
- The northernmost ruined tower (just south of Wellspring Cave) contains a chest with gold and a barrel with minor loot.
- You can jump into the northwest ruined tower with high acrobatics, or jump onto the ruined southern wall and then into the ruined tower although it is quite difficult. Inside is a Chest 01 and a sack
- The southeastern tower contains a Potion of Cure Poison and an unenchanted silver amulet hidden in the grass (along with the bones of the unfortunate person who presumably was carrying these items)
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 4 Cairn Bolete plants, 1 Columbine plant, 8 Flax plants, 4 Fly Amanita plants, 7 Ginseng plants, 16 Morning Glory plants, and 2 Lily of the Valley plants
Zone 1: Fort Magia
This first zone is, like the rest of the Fort, entirely linear and very easy to navigate. It will lead you all the way down to the flooded Fort Magia Memorials so water breathing abilities should be considered. Upon entering from door Out, make your way down each set of stairs, fight the numerous undead enemies blocking your path and pick of the minor loot from a few chests along the way. Door D functions as an easy escape route from the third zone, Fort Magia Garrison Blocks and is blocked by a Portcullis Gate (F) so proceed forward and dive down to door C and enter the next zone, Memorials.
Doors and Gates:
- There are three doors in/out of this zone
- 1 Portcullis Gate at F
Zone 2: Fort Magia Memorials
From door C, swim through the tunnel and deal with the residing slaugterfish on your way. Surface in a larger room and raid the underwater alcoves for minor loot chests then continue up the stairs for an encounter with a few undead enemies guarding two coffins. Proceed into the next pool of water and repeat the procedure. The northeastern exit contains two additional chests and access to the third and final zone, Fort Magia Garrison Blocks, through door E.
- 2 Skeleton Archers
- 1 Undead Enemy (each 83% probability Undead, 17% Rat)
- 4 Mud Crabs
- 4 Slaughterfish
Doors and Gates:
- There are two doors in/out of this zone
Zone 3: Fort Magia Garrison Blocks
Upon entering Garrison Blocks from door E, jump into the water and pick open the underwater boss-level chest at B. Continue through knee-deep water in a northern direction and deal with the boss-leveled undead enemy at A. Pick up the Shadowbanish Wine from the chest at W and pry open the boss-level chest at B for your reward. Continue through the water and an old wooden door until you reach door D, which provides easy access back to the very first zone, Fort Magia.
- 1 Wooden Chest containing 2 Shadowbanish Wine at location W on map
- 1 boss-level Chest (Necromancer variety; locked) at B
- 1 boss-level Chest (Undead variety) at B
- 1 Chest 04
- 1 Coffin 02
Doors and Gates: