|# of Zones||1|
|2 Shadowbanish Wine|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Southeast of Bravil, on the southwestern shore of Niben Bay|
- A Venerable Vintage: Nerussa would like you to collect six bottles of a rare wine for her.
- The Forlorn Watchman: Lay to rest the spirit of a former sailor.
- Late at night, the Forlorn Watchman makes his way to Fort Irony, seeking the view it affords east across the bay to the Mouth of the Panther, the site of his death.
- The interior of this dungeon contains the highest concentration of Roasted Rats in a single location. There are three in total; each provide three guaranteed non-respawning samples of Rat Meat.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 24, -15
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Irony (editor name FortIronyMapMarker). The entrance door is NE of the marker, 90 feet away.
- 0-2 Mud Crabs are near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Forest variety) is near the entrance
- 2 Nirnroots are at locations N on map
- 1 Chest at the bottom of a submerged wall (contains gems and two potions; non-respawning) is at C. Two skeletons are on either side of the wall; one next to the chest, one closer to the fort.
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 3 Arrowroot plants, 59 Bergamot plants, 14 Dragon's Tongue plants, 3 Green Stain Cup plants, 1 Mandrake plant, 4 Nightshade plants, and 7 St. Jahn's Wort plants
Zone 1: Fort Irony
After a long corridor from the entrance, in the first room you will find two leveled enemies (likely goblins) and a minor loot chest surrounded by a large quantity of bones. In the southeastern corner of the next corridor is a minor loot chest: step around the pressure plate at D to avoid the Swinging Mace trap at C. At the next junction you can head either left or right. The choice is immaterial as the fort is a loop.
Heading to the left leads to a room where a leveled enemy guards a Shadowbanish Wine chest (W) and a minor loot chest. A skewered rat containing three portions of rat meat is crackling over the fire and another scattering of bones around it suggests the goblins have a healthy appetite. Head through the hole in wall into a cave section - the next room contains two enemies and a minor loot chest.
A winding series of corridors lead you back into the fort and eventually to a room with up to two enemies and a minor loot chest. On the way, you will encounter an enemy next to another pressure plate and Swinging Mace combination (C and D). Complete the loop by heading northeast and dispatching the final enemy, before heading outside.
- 1 Wooden Chest containing 2 bottles of Shadowbanish Wine at location W on map (respawns)
- 3 Chests 02 (1 locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 1 Chest 04
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside