The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being redesigned for the Oblivion Places Redesign Project (OPRP). The page needs in-game walkthrough(s) to go along with the maps and content lists. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Needs in-game verification. See the OPRP project page for explanation of what needs to be done to complete the verification process.
|# of Zones||1|
|1 boss-level Chest 01|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Just North of Bravil by the coast|
- The door to the mine is locked and will not be opened until the related quest is started.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 16, -6
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Flooded Mine (editor name FloodedMineMapMarker). The entrance door is ESE of the marker, 50 feet away.
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 1 Monkshood plant
- Wayshrine of Zenithar is at location W on map
- 1 bedroll is at b
Zone 1: Flooded Mine
This zone has sections that are underwater
- Shaleez (non-respawning) at location Q on map
- 4 Rotten Plank traps at locations T on map
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 1 bedroll at location b on map