Oblivion:Cracked Wood Cave
|# of Zones||1|
|Bloody Hand Goblins|
|1 boss-level Chest
12 Arrows of Burning
|Console Location Code(s)|
|North of the Yellow Road, West of the Corbolo River|
- This cave contains 7 Cairn Bolete plants.
- This cave can be fully explored without starting the quest Goblin Trouble. If you defeat the Bloody Hand Goblin Shaman you have completed one of the objectives of the quest.
- Cracked Wood Cave also appears in ESO.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 21, 7
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Cracked Wood Cave (editor name CrackedWoodCaveMapMarker). The entrance door is NNE of the marker, 100 feet away.
- 2 Bloody Hand Goblin Skirmishers are near the entrance
- 2 Road Creatures (Forest variety) are near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 14 Bergamot plants, 2 Flax plants, 20 Lavender plants, and 28 Monkshood plants
Zone 1: Cracked Wood Cave
The first room to explore lies straight ahead of you. It is a small room with a treasure chest. Beware of the Swinging Mace trap (E) when you try to reach the chest then proceed to the rest of the cave. The next room is the dining room of the goblins, and a Goblin Chef is preparing a meal here. The chef will flee when he sees you.
The next room is where the fun begins. This room is pretty large, and it is guarded by two goblins. The room to your right is even larger and it contains the bulk of the goblin tribe (4-6 goblins), the Bloody Hand Goblin Shaman and possibly a Bloody Hand Goblin War Chief. At the back of this room is a locked cage with a Dead Captive at G.
The former room has a second entrance to a hallway system at its western side. This hallway system leads to the rat farm at A and a collection of 12 Arrows of Burning at D .
- 6 standard Bloody Hand Goblins
- 5 Rats
- 1 Bloody Hand Chef
- 1 Bloody Hand Rat Farmer
- 1 Bloody Hand Goblin Skirmisher
- 1 Bloody Hand Goblin Berserker
- 1 Bloody Hand Goblin War Chief
- 1 Bloody Hand Goblin Shaman (non-respawning)
- 1 boss-level Chest 02 (Goblin variety) at location B on map
- 12 Arrows of Burning at D (ten are in a quiver on the ground; the other two are stuck in the cobwebs overhead)
- 2 Chests 01 (1 locked)
- 1 Chest 02
- 1 Chest 04
- The following ingredients will always be found: 1 Apple, 1 Carrot, 7 Corns, 11 Lettuces, 1 Onion, and 6 Pumpkins
- The following plants will always be found: 7 Cairn Bolete plants
- Some of the above items are clustered at the following locations:
- At C: 5 Lettuces and 5 Pumpkins
- At A: 7 Corns and 3 Lettuces
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside