|Location||Leyawiin Mages Guild|
|Available||9am-12pm, 2pm-6pm, 8pm-2am every day|
|Faction(s)||Leyawiin; Guild for Mages (Evoker )|
Agata, a Nord mage, is an Evoker of the Mages Guild who sells spells and offers recharging services at the Leyawiin Guild Hall. She has lately taken up the de facto leadership of the chapter after the former head has been having some problems. During the recommendation quest, you will be directed to her to find out more about Dagail's visions.
She lives a relaxed lifestyle devoid of responsibility. She sleeps in a bed in the second floor West Wing from 2am until 9am and will then spend most of her day wandering around the guild building. At midday and at 6pm she will break off for a two-hour lunch and dinner in the ground floor dining room.
She doesn't wield any weapons, relying instead on a set of medium-higher level Mysticism spells. These are also the same spells that you can buy off her cheaply, since her Mercantile is a mere 6. She will offer her services when not eating or sleeping.
The first time you meet her, she will introduce herself by saying: "My name is Agata. I'm responsible for enchanted item recharge for the Guild here in Leyawiin." If you are not yet a member of the Mages Guild, she will strongly recommend you become one: "There's no place like it in Cyrodiil; it's truly one-of-a-kind. You should think about joining. Dagail can make you a member, if you like." When asked about her home town, she will fill you in on her "other" function in the guild hall: "I take care of what little administrative work there is. Dagail isn't interested. I do it because it has to be done, and no one else wants to do it." She will also provide you with a tip: "You may need to ask around, but training in all the schools of magic can be found at our various guild halls." On the subject of Dagail, she sorrowfully states that "She's led such a troubled life. I just do what I can to make it easier on her."
Her fellow guild members are grateful for her work and will comment about it frequently. S'drassa will tell you: "She's been a great help to all of us in the guild. Without her, I think Dagail would be lost at times." Alves Uvenim shares a similar opinion: "Agata is the first person I go to when I need something. Maybe I should talk to Dagail instead, but I just don't feel comfortable doing that." Even Dagail will be thankful: "She may be young, but her heart is old and wise. It guides her well through these troubled times." Kalthar will also express his gratitude, although with a point of poignancy: "She's the one you want to talk to if you actually need something to get done around here. I don't even know why Dagail is still around."
She sells the following spells:
|Greater Dispel*||Journeyman||90||Dispel 75pts on Self|
|Greater Dispel Other||Journeyman||101||Dispel 60pts on Target|
|Greater Life Detection*||Journeyman||90||Detect Life in 60ft for 60sec on Self|
|Greater Soul Trap*||Journeyman||135||Soul Trap for 30sec on Target|
|Psychic Motion*||Journeyman||102||Telekinesis 20ft for 30sec on Target|
|Superior Dispel||Expert||219||Dispel 150pts on Self|
|Superior Life Detection||Expert||220||Detect Life in 120ft for 60sec on Self|
|Superior Soul Trap*||Expert||270||Soul Trap in 10ft for 40sec on Target|
|Superior Spell Absorption||Expert||347||Spell Absorption 20pts for 25sec on Self|
|Superior Spell Reflection||Expert||323||Reflect Spell 20pts for 20sec on Self|
|Telekinesis*||Expert||257||Telekinesis 30pts for 45sec on Target|
|Legendary Spell Reflection*||Master||538||Reflect Spell 25pts for 25sec on Self|
* Indicates spells which cannot be purchased from anyone else, though spells with the same effects at different magnitudes can be purchased elsewhere.
- The magicka cost for most purchasable spells matches the value you would calculate from the Spell Cost equation. In other words, if you were to create the same spell at the Spellmaking Altar, it would have the same magicka cost as the purchasable spell. There are a few exceptions. Spells that are a bad deal, i.e. more expensive than a custom spell, are in red; spells that are a good deal are in green. The magicka cost if you were to create a custom spell at the Spellmaking Altar is shown in parentheses.
- The magicka cost for spells is dependent upon your skill in the school (as modified by Luck, see Magic Overview). The provided baseline values are the magicka cost when your skill level is 33. For other skill levels the magicka cost can be determined from:
Cost * (1.4 - 0.012 * Skill)
- More powerful spells cost more to buy, have a higher skill requirement, and consume more Magicka.
- Level indicates what skill level you must reach (or surpass) in order to use a spell. Skill Level 0-24 = Novice, 25-49 = Apprentice, 50-74 = Journeyman, 75-99 = Expert, 100 = Master.
- The base cost in gold that you must pay to purchase a spell is always three times the current magicka cost of the spell, taking into account your character's skill level and Luck. (The actual cost you pay is further increased based on how well you haggle with the merchant.) Therefore, if you have any Fortify Skill or Fortify Luck spells/potions handy, you can get significantly better deals when purchasing spells.