Morrowind talk:Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces
The Levitate Spell
Once you activate the shrine you will be blessed with a day long 100 point Levitate spell.
For me, it was 12 hours long. Does the quality of the potion sacrificed matter?
By the way, a very nice trick to bypass fights - e. g. I got Molag Bal's quest from the respective daedric shrine without even fighting with any of the inhabitants.
- Will this quest activate correctly if you simply find and read one of the numerous "Pilgrim's Path" books scattered around the land? 18.104.22.168 16:39, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
CTD in Puzzle Canal
I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone, but i have noticed my game crashed 8 out of 10 times when i tried to give a silver sword to dremora. I can recall it did the same on other PC (and with another patch versions), as well on fresh vanilla patched to latest game. Just a warning to players, save before approaching dremora to keep your progress. Oxyk 05:31, 12 January 2012 (UTC)
- Morrowind occurs crashes every time now and then. I remember I got frequent crashes during Daring Moon shrine, once I levitate and want to fly a way somewhere :) Janmojzis (talk) 14:52, 12 December 2012 (GMT)
Regarding Time Scale and Blessing Durations
It might be more clear if, when listing how long a blessing lasts, it is noted whether the length of time is given in game time or player time (real time). Since the default time scale for a Morrowind 24-hour day is 48 minutes in real life, a blessing that lasts 12 (default) Morrowind hours is 24 real time minutes, etc.
- All durations I have seen on this wiki or in-game have been in-game durations, so I think it's an accepted standard. However, I don't see any harm in specifying that it's in-game time, or what the standard is. Downstrike (talk) 07:28, 5 April 2013 (GMT)
Bug: Real Mask of Vivec
Occasionally I, and others, have experienced a bug in which we attempt to activate the real Mask of Vivec to receive the spell, but we wind up stealing the mask instead. No one that I know of has figured out under which circumstances this occurs. Downstrike (talk) 03:19, 28 January 2013 (GMT)
- Taking a quick look at the script for it, I can't say I'm all that surprised. While it isn't "bugged" per se, it is a bit on the sloppy side. It wouldn't surprise me if something like lag could make the game decide to add it to your inventory instead of casting its spell, though I haven't been able to reproduce the bug. Spweasel (talk) 15:32, 28 January 2013 (GMT)
Obtaining Vivec's Touch during Grace of Justice
Ironically, there are more detailed instructions for obtaining the Spell, Vivec's Touch, on the Blighted Queen quest page and Gnisis Temple section of the Gnisis page, than in the Grace of Justice section of this page. I would have expected the most detailed instructions to be here. Downstrike (talk) 07:21, 5 April 2013 (GMT)
I've heard differing opinions, whether we're supposed to fight Krazzt; or not, or if it even matters. The Journal updates without fighting him, so I gather it's not necessary. Downstrike (talk) 20:35, 11 April 2013 (GMT)
- The whole point is that you are NOT supposed to fight Krazzt. That is the entire point of that pilgrimage... Jeancey (talk) 16:27, 14 April 2013 (GMT)
Grace of Courtesy Not Working
I drowned my character several times but never got the next step in the quest. I would get damaged down to 10 then the game would just heal me and I'd continue to drown. There was no blacking out. Any ideas on what could cause the bug? 22.214.171.124 17:50, 17 February 2014 (GMT)
- After trying it about 10 times it finally worked. Looks like it was the need to activate the shrine multiple times bug 126.96.36.199 16:01, 1 May 2014 (GMT)
Permanent Grace of HUmility Bug
I went to the shrine of the fields of kummu and successfully received a 100 pt feather reward. Then, I quested, went to the vivec shrines and did the 3.
My 50% absorb magicka breton didn't receive the levitate buff, absorbed it instead.
I don't know when it happened, but I now have a hidden 100 pt feather on my character and can't revert it through console. Any one got that bug already ? And/or know how to fix my character to a legit carryweight capacity ? (since I don't take strength, carrying little is part of the legit build.)