Morrowind talk:Fighters Guild
The "Guild Conflicts" section here, and on the Thieves Guild page is not quite correct. If you want to play out the story line, you can accept the Code Book quest from Eydis Fire-Eye and then go ask Sottilde about it. She will explain about the Fighter Guild's involvement with the Camonna Tong. At this point, you can put Eydis on hold until you do the Thief Guild Bitter Cup quest and present her with the cup. Report back to Gentleman Jim, but do not get his next job. Go back to Eydis and ask for Orders and she will skip over to the next Fighter quest. She will continue to ask about the Code Book in her greeting, but will let you do the other quests. --Brf 13:20, 19 April 2008 (EDT)
- This is covered Morrowind:Fighters_Guild#Guild_Conflicts at number 5... --Benould•T•C 13:46, 19 April 2008 (EDT)
- No. That #5 is what is wrong. You should accept the Code Book Quest, so you get the storyline plot from Sottilde. #5 says that you should not ask for the Code Book quest, or Eydis will force you complete it. I am saying that is what is wrong, because she will give you the next quest after you report in to Gentleman Jim
It looks like I won't be able to complete the code book quest and already raided the tomb and have the Ebony helm will I am a member of both thieves guild and Fighter guild so the two heart missions are out. Will it still be possible to get grandmaster by completing the other quests. It would of been so much nicer if they hated the cammona Tong or some other guild you could not join. Another bad thing about the fighter's guild is you have to kill a good merchant. I don't mind killing trainers for a mission but killing merchants I don't like. Also is Wayn going to attack when you have to kill FireEye? Which I use regularly or is it just going to be FireEye. Mrp8196 02:00, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- There is a way to bypass Persius' "kill Cronies" quest so you don't have to kill Eydis or Lorbumol. Once you finish the quest to deliver flin to Elith Pal, don't click on the topics for the Kill Cronies quest(Eydis and Lorbumol's names). Reach Guardian rank, kill Sjoring, then talk to Persius about "Sjoring Hard-Heart". You will then get promoted twice, to Master. Narfblat 08:53, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
More on Guild Conflicts section
The information in the Guild Conflicts section mirrors that of the Code Book quest page. Wouldn't it be better to let the Code Book quest page lay out all of the detail? Should this section just refer to that page instead of detailing all of this in two places in the wiki? Marlos 18:10, 22 July 2011 (UTC)
- Good point. I've deleted the section as I think the quest page already describes the alternatives well enough. rpeh •T•C•E• 08:42, 23 July 2011 (UTC)
This page lacks a formal description of the restocking equipment chest to mirror the restocking supply chest on the Mages Guild Supply Chest page. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 2015-09-19T13:45:46
- Seconded. I came seeking this exact information; specifically the restock-interval. I wonder if it's identical to that of the Mages Guild (4 (in-game) months).
- It's been discussed on Morrowind talk:Mages Guild#Supply Chest, for reference. Seems that there are more mages than warriors.
- I don't use the proprietary engine, so I can't verify or otherwise confirm the interval, but the contents should be easy to enumerate; I'll try to do that next time I'm near a fully-stocked Fighters supply chest. Lee Carré (talk) 21:02, 6 May 2017 (UTC)