Morrowind:Writ for Galasa Uvayn
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to the Hlaalu Canton to execute Galasa Uvayn.
- Find Galasa in the Hlaalu Treasury and kill her.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Uvayn is in the Hlaalu Treasury just outside the entrance to Hlaalu records and is a capable spellcaster. She is lightly armored with a boiled netch leather cuirass and has a dire flameblade. Attacking her will not incur bounty.
Return to a quest giver to receive 1,000 gold for the writ.
- If your execution is reported as a crime, you will get only half of the Disposition increase.
- If Galasa Uvayn was already dead, you receive no money and the quest-giver's disposition drops ten points.
These codes can be used along with the
Journal Console command and quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: None||Up: Morag Tong Quests
Conc: Writ for Guril Retheran
|Next: Writ for Mavon Drenim and
Writ for Tirer Belvayn