Morrowind:Writ for Ethal Seloth and Idroso Vendu
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to the Telvanni Canton to execute Ethal Seloth and Idroso Vendu.
- Find Ethal and Idroso in the Temporary Housing on the Telvanni Plaza and kill them.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Ethal Seloth and Idroso Vendu
Ethal and Idroso live together in the Temporary Housing on the Telvanni Plaza level. Find them and execute them honorably.
Return to a quest giver to receive 1,000 gold for the writs.
- There are two other occupants of the room. They will tell you what you're doing there is none of their business, but not to steal anything.
- If your execution is reported as a crime, you will get only half of the Disposition increase.
- If you have killed the two targets before receiving the quest, you don't get any payment and the quest giver's disposition drops by ten.
These codes can be used along with the
Journal Console command and quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: None||Up: Morag Tong Quests
Conc: Writ for Sarayn Sadus
|Next: Writ for Guril Retheran
and Writ for Galasa Uvayn