Apart from a few monologues for the main quest line, most dialogue in Morrowind is text-only. Small lines were recorded for various exclamations and greetings though.
Several of these actors also provide voice acting for other Bethesda games, as noted below.
- Jeff Baker: Dagoth Ur, Mehrunes Dagon, Sheogorath; Dunmer and Imperial males
- Wes Johnson: Boethiah, Malacath, Molag Bal; Breton and Orc males
- Melissa Leebaert: Khajiit females [verification needed — Needs to be checked. Khajiit females in Morrowind are voiced differently than in Oblivion; does she voice Mephala?]
- Dude Walker: [verification needed — He is credited, who does he voice?]
Tribunal Voice Actors
Those are the voice actors that are credited in the Tribunal expansion.
- Jeff Baker: Dunmer and Imperial males
Bloodmoon Voice Actors
Those are the voice actors that are credited in the Bloodmoon expansion.
- Jeff Baker: Ondjage; Dunmer and Imperial males
- Jonathan Bryce: Hircine; Nord, Khajiit and Argonian males