|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Jim Stacey at Simine Fralinie's Bookshop in Vivec, Foreign Quarter for a new job.
- Travel to the Dren Plantation to eliminate Navil and Ranes Ienith.
- Find the brothers downstairs in Dren's Villa and kill them.
- Return to Jim in Vivec.
Once you reach the rank of Mastermind, Jim Stacey, at Simine Fralinie's Bookshop in Vivec's Foreign Quarter Canalworks, asks you to kill two of the Camonna Tong's best enforcers, Navil and Ranes Ienith at the Dren Plantation (ask him about it to have it marked on your map, north of Vivec).
The Brothers Ienith
Navil can be found downstairs in Dren's Villa behind two locked and trapped doors (the key is on the desk in front of the stairs by Orvas Dren). Be very careful when you decide to attack for as soon as you do, Ranes will appear behind you. There is also a guard in the house, wielding a Daedric katana. The brothers are a tough target, especially with their magic blades (one that paralyzes and one that poisons), so be prepared.
Return to Jim once they are dead for a reward of a Ring of Shadow Form (Chameleon 6-15%).
- The Thieves Guild isn't the only faction that wants these men dead. There is a Morag Tong writ out for them as well. However, if you do the Thieves Guild quest first, the Morag Tong will accuse you of a dishonorable execution for killing them without a writ, and you will forfeit your reward for this writ (2,000 gold and faction disposition). To avoid this, you should do the Morag Tong writ first if you plan to be a member of both factions. The Thieves Guild won't care if they're already dead.
- In the room where you find the brothers there are a number of treasures. In the locked chest at the foot of the bed there is more than 8,000 gold. In the closet there are several expensive pieces of clothing and jewelry, a set of netch leather armor and over 2,500 gold. In the small chest on the shelf by the door, which is locked and trapped, there are a number of gems, some gold, two grand soul gems and Dren's Note, which has incriminating information which can be used to blackmail him later during the Dealing with Orvas Dren quest - the last House Hlaalu quest, given by Duke Vedam Dren.
- If you are doing the Free Hides-His-Foot quest given by Ilmeni Dren, the escaped slave will tell you about the above mentioned note after he is delivered to Sterdecan's Farm.
- After killing the brothers, if you speak to either Orvas Dren or his bodyguard Galos Farethi (who has a Daedric shield), they will attack you if you also have the related Morag Tong quest active.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|The Brothers Ienith (TG_KillIenith)
||Gentleman Jim Stacey asked me to kill the Camonna Tong's best enforcers, Navil and Ranes Ienith. The Ienith brothers can usually be found on the Dren Plantation just north of Pelagiad.
||Gentleman Jim Stacey thanked me for killing the Camonna Tong's best enforcers.