Ships can be found all around the coast of Vvardenfell. Some ships are intact and afloat, while many others are derelict and sunken. A ship usually consists of three interior areas: One cabin, and two decks. Open boats have no interiors. Most of the ships contain little loot, but some hold many valuables, such as moon sugar, skooma, and gems.
- Arrow — A ship that can be found at the docks of Dagon Fel, north of the town.
- Chun-Ook — The ship of Nevosi Hlan at the docks in Ebonheart.
- Elf-Skerring — A large ship owned by Gals Arethi located at the docks of Sadrith Mora.
- Fair Helas — A ship that can be found at the docks of Ald Velothi, northwest of the town.
- Falvillo's Endeavor — A large vessel owned by Sedyni Veran at the docks of Vos.
- Grytewake — A smuggler's ship located at a secluded harbor along the Bitter Coast southwest of Hla Oad.
- Imperial Prison Ship — Located at the docks in Seyda Neen.
- Frost-Ghost — A small open boat just north of the Foreign Quarter in Vivec owned by Ano Andaram who is offering transport.
- Harpy — A boat owned by Baleni Salavel, operating from the docks in Hla Oad. She provides you transport to Ebonheart, Gnaar Mok, Molag Mar and Vivec.
- Omenwedur — A small open vessel at the docks of Khuul.
- Pole Star — A small open boat at the docks of Tel Mora owned by Tonas Telvani who is offering transport.
- Priggage — A small open boat in Gnaar Mok belonging to Valveli Arelas, who offers travel services.
- Saucy — A small open vessel docked at Tel Aruhn.
- Spring — A small open boat at the docks of Tel Branora, owned by Nireli Farys who is offering transport.
- Whistler — A small open boat owned by Rindral Dralor who is offering transport outside Molag Mar.
- Abandoned Shipwreck — Just off the northeastern coast of the island of Vas, northwest from Sud.
- Ancient Shipwreck — Located on a small island southeast of Dagon Fel.
- Derelict Shipwreck — A large vessel that has run aground on the northern shores of Vvardenfell, west of the Urshilaku Camp and the Daedric ruin Assurnabitashpi.
- Deserted Shipwreck — A vessel run aground about halfway between the two island ruins of Mzahnch and Bal Fell.
- Desolate Shipwreck — A ship sunk not at sea, but on the southern edge of Lake Amaya, just nearby and to the west of the Dren and Arvel Plantations.
- Forgotten Shipwreck — A sunken vessel a little way west from Ald Velothi, containing a couple of small chests of gold and gems.
- Lonely Shipwreck — Aptly named, as this vessel ran aground in the middle-of-nowhere.
- Lonesome Shipwreck — A sunken vessel located eastwards from the Ahemmusa Camp.
- Lost Shipwreck — A sunken vessel off the east coast of Morrowind.
- Neglected Shipwreck — A sunken vessel off Khartag Point, close to the Dunmer stronghold of Andasreth.
- Obscure Shipwreck — A large sunken vessel in the Sheogorad Region, a short distance northwest from Vas, south-southeast of island with Big Head's Shack, and northeast of Ald Redaynia.
- Prelude Shipwreck — Located to the east of Bal Fell. It should be within three islands of Bal Fell.
- Remote Shipwreck — A vessel that ran aground on an island south of Seyda Neen and west of Vivec's Hlaalu Canton.
- Shunned Shipwreck — A vessel run aground at the bottom of the sea some way due southwest from the abandoned shack in Gnaar Mok.
- Strange Shipwreck — A vessel washed up on an island northeast of Sadrith Mora.
- Unchartered Shipwreck — A vessel run aground on a rock some way south of Vivec's Palace Canton.
- Unexplored Shipwreck — A vessel wrecked just where the Odai River runs into the sea on Morrowind's southwestern coast.
- Unknown Shipwreck — A vessel run aground a short way west of Sadrith Mora.
- Unmarked Shipwreck — A vessel that sank a short distance off the northwest corner of Morrowind's mainland, near the half-flooded Daedric shrine of Yasammidan.