|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Miner Arobar in his manor in Ald'ruhn to learn he won't give you his support on the Council.
- Talk to Athyn Sarethi to learn that Arobar might be influenced by the Telvanni.
- Travel to Sadrith Mora, and talk with people to learn that Master Neloth is holding Arobar's daughter hostage in Tel Naga.
- Rescue Arobar's daughter, Nartise, who is held on the lower levels of the tower.
- Escort Nartise to the docks.
- Return to Arobar to complete the quest.
Miner Arobar in his manor in Ald'ruhn will initially refuse to talk with you and give you his support. Return to Athyn Sarethi to learn that Arobar might be influenced by the Telvanni, and you are to find out how it's being done and remove it.
Nartise Arobar in Neloth's dungeon
Travel to Sadrith Mora, and talk with people in the town to learn that the Telvanni councilor Master Neloth is holding Arobar's daughter hostage in Tel Naga, in the center of town. Arobar's daughter, Nartise, is held in the Tel Naga Great Hall and is well guarded (the guards will attack you as soon as you free her). Nartise will follow you to the docks in town and will continue on her own from there.
Return to Arobar to get his support on the Council, his enchanted amulet and a Redoran Master Helm.
- It is not actually necessary to speak to Athyn Sarethi and learn that Miner Arobar might be influenced by the Telvanni. You can simply go straight to Tel Naga and free Nartise.
- Sometimes Athyn Sarethi will not tell you of the Telvanni influence. If you proceed with the quest as if this has not happened, the outcome will still be the same.
These codes can be used along with the
Journal Console command and quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Miner Arobar's Support (HR_ArobarKidnap)
||Miner Arobar told me that he would not support me on the Council.
||Athyn Sarethi asked me to go to Sadrith Mora and find out who is pressuring Miner Arobar and how.
||Athyn Sarethi asked me to rescue Nartise Arobar from Tel Naga.
||Nartise Arobar agreed to follow me to the docks.
||Nartise Arobar arrived safely at the Wolverine Hall docks.
||Miner Arobar thanked me for rescuing his daughter and pledged to support me on the Council.