Morrowind:Lord's Mail (artifact)
|Rating||100 (333 Max)||Health||3,000|
|Charge/Cost = Uses||400/80 = 5|
The Lord's Mail, sometimes called the Armor of Morihaus or the gift of Kynareth, is an ancient cuirass of unsurpassable quality. It grants the wearer power to absorb health, resist the effects of spells, and cure oneself of poison when used. It is said that whenever Kynareth deigns the wearer unworthy, the Lord's Mail will be taken away and hidden for the next chosen one.
The Lord's Mail is a legendary armor artifact and precious to the Imperial Legion. The deserter Furius Acilius is suspected in its disappearance, and is thought to hide in the Underground Caves near Ebonheart. See the Lord's Mail quest for more information.
- Contrary to the in-game description, this armor does not have an Absorb Health enchantment on it. The description more accurately describes the Arena and Daggerfall versions of the armor.
- As part of the Tribunal expansion, this artifact can be sold to Torasa Aram in the museum for 30,000 gold. However, it is required as part of a quest to rank up in the Imperial Legion, and can be reacquired after achieving the highest rank in the Legion.
- Though this is part of a high-ranking Imperial Legion quest, you can get the armor anytime.
- The Lord's Mail qualifies as an Imperial Legion Uniform.
- You do not need to be Imperial Legion to get and use this item (though you cannot trigger the quest for it if you are not a Legionnaire of the proper status). Simply swim to the cave where Furius is hiding, or get the secret-door key from Furius's garrison bedroom, and go fight him for it.