|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||10|
|Divine Intervention||Buckmoth Legion Fort|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Kogoruhn, Bleeding Heart
Kogoruhn, Charma's Breath
Kogoruhn, Dome of Pollock's Eve
Kogoruhn, Dome of Urso
Kogoruhn, Hall of Maki
Kogoruhn, Hall of Phisto
Kogoruhn, Hall of the Watchful Touch
Kogoruhn, Nabith Waterway
Kogoruhn, Temple of Fey
Kogoruhn, Vault of Aerode
Kogoruhn is an ancient Dunmer stronghold, the location of which was lost with time.
Kogoruhn, whose name means "Unbreakable Home", is the lost stronghold of the Sixth House. Its Propylon chamber no longer functions, and long ago, after the fall of House Dagoth, it was taken off the propylon transport route. It lies in ruin, and its location is generally forgotten.
The stronghold may seem akin to the other ancient Dunmer fortresses scattered around Vvardenfell, but is in fact much more dangerous, as it is inhabited by a variety of both leveled and set ash creatures and daedra. Outside of Ghostfence, it is the primary Sixth House base, and also features extensive tunnels under the stronghold, with connections inside the Ghostfence just to the east of Vemynal.
The stronghold contains some very valuable items, some of which are required for the main quest. The Halls hold relics of House Dagoth, as well as fallen adventurers, one of whom carries the unique claymore Fury and an incomplete set of glass armor. There is also a glass halberd beside the table near the dead adventurer. A dead Khajiit in a nearby cell is carrying an ebony shortsword. Other notable items are a Sixth House Bell Hammer in the Temple of Fey, an ebony spear sticking from a desk in the Hall of the Watchful Touch, and a dwarven mace lying on a crate in the Nabith Waterway. Finally, in the Bleeding Heart section you can find a pair of daedric gauntlets, an Orcish warhammer, and the Shadow Shield, which you will need to acquire to complete the Path of the Incarnate.
|Dagoth Baler||Ash Ghoul||Undead†||16||300 (Grand)||240||300||Hall of the Watchful Touch||Repair||Merchant (0 gold), can speak|
|Dagoth Daynil||Ash Ghoul||Ash Creature||16||300 (Grand)||240||300||Charma's Breath||Repair||Merchant (0 gold)|
|Dagoth Delnus||Ash Ghoul||Ash Creature||16||300 (Grand)||240||300||Hall of Phisto||Repair||Merchant (0 gold), can speak|
|Dagoth Elam||Ash Ghoul||Ash Creature||16||300 (Grand)||240||300||Bleeding Heart||Repair||Merchant (0 gold)|
|Dagoth Fervas||Ash Ghoul||Ash Creature||16||300 (Grand)||240||300||Charma's Breath||Repair||Merchant (0 gold), can speak|
|Dagoth Girer||Ash Ghoul||Ash Creature||16||300 (Grand)||240||300||Dome of Pollock's Eve||Repair||Merchant (0 gold), can speak|
|Dagoth Ralas||Ash Ghoul||Ash Creature||16||300 (Grand)||240||300||Nabith Waterway||Repair||Merchant (0 gold), can speak|
|Dagoth Reler||Ascended Sleeper||Ash Creature||20||330 (Grand)||280||340||Dome of Urso||None||Can speak|
|Dagoth Ulen||Ascended Sleeper||Ash Creature||20||330 (Grand)||280||340||Vault of Aerode||None||Can speak|
|Dagoth Uvil||Ascended Sleeper||Ash Creature||20||330 (Grand)||280||340||Temple of Fey||None||Can speak|
|Dagoth Uthol||Ash Vampire||Ash Creature||30||340 (Grand)||300||350||Charma's Breath||None||Can speak|
† Dagoth Baler is unique among ash ghouls in that he actually is considered undead by the game; for example Turn Undead spells will work on him.
- Note: All unique creatures in Kogoruhn have an Alarm stat of 0, and a Fight stat of 90.
- The Path of the Incarnate: Visit the Urshilaku Camp and complete the Third Trial of the prophecy.
- The Citadels of the Sixth House: Find the Ash Vampires to collect powerful artifacts and make your assault on Dagoth Ur himself.
- Hair Shirt of St. Aralor: Recover this lost relic from Kogoruhn.
- For an easier time getting the Shadow Shield, it is possible to enter Charma's Breath directly from Red Mountain, which bypasses a large majority of the entire dungeon. Be prepared, though, to fight the ash vampire that is immediately inside that entrance.
- In the Dome of Pollock's Eve there is "THE DREAMER IS AWAKE" written on the floor using blood red daedric letters. The same phrase is found in the Dome of Urso, but it is written with the Latin alphabet.
- In the Vault of Aerode, in a room with a bonelord, there is a House Dagoth symbol drawn on the floor in stacks of gold coins.
- Kogoruhn returns in ESO as part of the Forgotten Wastes.