Morrowind:Kill Hard-Heart (Thieves Guild)
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
For the Fighters Guild quest of the same name, see Kill Hard-Heart (Fighters Guild).
- Talk to Jim Stacey at Simine Fralinie's Bookshop in Vivec, Foreign Quarter for a new job.
- Go to the Guild of Fighters and eliminate Sjoring Hard-Heart to remove the influence of the Camonna Tong from that guild.
- Return to Jim to complete the quest.
Jim Stacey at Simine Fralinie's Bookshop in Vivec, Foreign Quarter Canalworks, asks you to kill Sjoring Hard-Heart in the Vivec Guild of Fighters to remove the influence of the Camonna Tong from that guild.
Hard-Heart can be found in his room downstairs at the Guild of Fighters in the Foreign Quarter Plaza. Despite being Master of the Fighters Guild, he is an average opponent, and shouldn't present much of a threat at this stage. Once the job is done, return to Jim to be rewarded with The Skeleton Key as well as being promoted to Master Thief (Jim may disappear after this so be sure you do all the Bal Molagmer quests first!).
- If you plan on finishing the Fighters Guild's quests, you should speak with Percius Mercius about his final quest. That way, you can return to each guild with the final promotion to head of guild.
- It is also possible to kill Hard-Heart for the Fighters Guild and then report it to Jim Stacey, before doing any of his other quests or having the Mastermind rank. This way, you will get the Skeleton Key and Stacey will stay where he is, allowing you to finish his quests.
- Close the door to Hard-Heart's room before you attack him, otherwise the guild members will be alerted and assist him. They will not attack you if Hard-Heart is already dead, but they will prevent you from looting his room.
- Speaking to Gentleman Jim about Sjoring Hard-Heart will start this final quest even if you haven't completed any of the other Thieves Guild quests. Completing the quest at this point will prevent you from doing any of Gentleman Jim's earlier guild quests.
These codes can be used along with the
Journal Console command and quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: The Brothers Ienith||Up: Thieves Guild Quests||Next: None|