Morrowind:Ice Blade of the Monarch (quest)
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Lalatia Varian at the Imperial Chapels in Ebonheart for an Oracle's quest.
- Travel to Rotheran to free Adusamsi Assurnarairan and recover the Ice Blade of the Monarch.
- Find Llaren Terano and kill him to get the blade.
- Free Adusamsi Assurnarairan and give her Adusamsi's Ring for her escape.
- Return to Lalatia to complete the quest.
Lalatia Varian at the Imperial Chapels in Ebonheart will ask you to go to the stronghold of Rotheran and rescue Adusamsi Assurnarairan. She will also ask you to recover yet another artifact, the Ice Blade of the Monarch.
Ice Blade of the Monarch
Rotheran is on the island of Sheogorad, south of Dagon Fel. The quickest route is to take boats to Sadrith Mora and then Dagon Fel, then walk south. One of the many Dunmer in the stronghold is Llaren Terano, who has the blade you are seeking. He also has Adusamsi's Ring.
Free Adusamsi Assurnarairan
There are a number of slaves in the arena, including Adusamsi Assurnarairan. She will ask you to recover her ring from Llaren Terano. If you have it in your possession, she immediately takes it and teleports away.
Return to Lalatia Varian once you have freed Assurnarairan to get Adusamsi's Ring as a reward. If you have the Ice Blade of the Monarch in your possession, you will get to keep it, as well as a larger faction reputation boost and an extra Reputation point.
- Llaren Terano also wears Adusamsi's Robe.
- If you give Adusamsi the ring before the Imperial Cult sends you, Lalatia will skip giving this quest, so you won't get the reward. If you haven't got the quest, just avoid Adusamsi until you get the quest. Be sure to loot the ring from the corpse, though, since like most corpses it will disappear in three days.
- The Rotheran Propylon Index is carried by Rols Ienith, who can be found in the Communal Hut at Rotheran itself. He won't give it up without a fight, but fortunately, he's already hostile.
- While you're in Rotheran, you might as well free the slaves inside the stronghold. You can free the slaves using the Rotheran Slave Key held by Irvsie Othran.
These codes can be used along with the
Journal Console command and quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Boots of the Apostle||Up: Imperial Cult Quests||Next: The Scroll of Fiercely Roasting|