|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Location||Guild of Mages|
|Faction(s)||Mages Guild (Journeyman)|
Galbedir is a Wood Elf enchantress and Journeyman in the Mages Guild. She can be found in the upper level of the guildhall in Balmora. She also has a grudge against Ajira. Galbedir is one of the few vendors who both sells filled soul gems and enchanted items, and also provides enchanting services. She is an excellent source for both new and experienced characters. She also offers minor training in Alchemy, Destruction, and Unarmored.
In addition to her natural resistance to disease, and the ability to command animals, Galbedir knows the following spells: God's Spark, Dire Weakness to Shock, Dire Weakness to Poison, Dire Weakness to Magicka, Dire Weakness to Frost, Dire Weakness to Fire, Weakness to Common Disease, Weakness to Corprus Disease, Weakness to Blight Disease, Deadly Poison (Ranged) and Deadly Poison
- "Step right up, %PCName, and look over my collection of scrolls. How about the flashy and cheap Taldam's Scorcher to burn your foes? Or Ondusi's Unhinging to open stuck chests and doors? If you're going somewhere dangerous, try some scrolls of Vitality and Vigor to restore your and health and fatigue. If you're in real trouble, you'll want Almsivi Intervention or Divine Intervention to transport you instantly to the nearest Temple or nearest Imperial shrine."
- "Are you here for scrolls, %PCName? Or are you here from some other enchantments? Or even ? Whatever your enchanting needs, you've come to the right place."
- bet with Galbedir:
- "Have you been helping Ajira with the bet? Go ahead. I have many tricks of my own. Even you and Ajira together can't stop me from winning."
- [Disposition > 70] "Yes, I have won the bet. I know where Ajira's stolen reports are. This should prove once and for all that the Bosmer are better thieves than the Khajiit."
- stolen reports:
- "Of course not. Are you suggesting that I would steal something from a fellow guild member?"
- [Disposition > 70] "Yes, I stole the reports. I'm quite proud of it, actually. I hid the first one under a dresser in the bedrooms, and I hid the second one among the sacks of ingredients. Since Ajira needs you to collect her ingredients for her, she will never find them."
- "You helped Ajira, but I cannot blame you. I know now how a %PCRace thinks. I should have made you a better offer."
- Fake Soul Gem: You must help Ajira ensure she wins a bet.
- Stolen Reports: Find Ajira's stolen reports on mushrooms and flowers.
- Galbedir has a bet with Ajira over who will advance to Journeyman first. This may seem a little strange since Galbedir starts out as a Journeyman of the Mages Guild.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell her something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.