|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Ilmeni Dren in Vivec for your next assignment.
- Travel to the Dren Plantation to free Hides-His-Foot.
- Sneak Hides-His-Foot to Sterdecan's Farm.
- Return to Ilmeni.
A Slave at the Dren Plantation
You'll find the slave outside in the plantation, though if the guards see you free him they will attack you. You can try luring the guards away before freeing him. Use a Command Humanoid spell to bring them to the easternmost wall, or taunt them into attacking you, force them to chase you to the eastern wall then cast Calm Humanoid. Once all the guards are out of the way, you can free Hides-His-Foot without being challenged. Alternatively, you can use a Command spell on Hides-His-Foot to move him away from danger, or simply kill the guards first.
Escort the slave to the Sterdecan's Farm to the northeast of the plantation and have the farmer take him (he must be taken to the door of the farmhouse for your journal to be updated).
Return to Ilmeni in Vivec to complete the quest. This is her last quest.
- This quest can be done by anyone that has freed enough slaves. One of them will tell you about the "Twin Lamps" and the codephrase.
- If you talk with Hides-His-Foot once you've rescued him, he'll tell you about a secret hidden in a locked room in Dren's cellar. The room is well guarded, but you'll have to take those guards out at one point or another in a variety of other quests.
These codes can be used along with the
Journal Console command and quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: The Twin Lamps||Up: House Hlaalu Quests||Next: Find New Quest Giver|