|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Eydis Fire-Eye (eydis fire-eye)|
|Location||Guild of Fighters|
Blunt Weapon (72)
Long Blade (67)
|Faction(s)||Fighters Guild (Guardian)|
Eydis Fire-Eye is a Nord master-at-arms and a Guardian for the Fighters Guild. Eydis Fire-Eye can be found upstairs at the Guild of Fighters in Balmora. She is one of five people in Vvardenfell who can provide admittance into the Fighters Guild, and also assigns orders to Guild members. Eydis also provides major training in Axe and Blunt Weapon, and medium training in Long Blade, to Fighters Guild members of Protector rank and higher, and is, in fact, the second highest Axe trainer in Morrowind. She is a pious worshipper of the Daedric Prince Clavicus Vile and she serves the Camonna Tong.
Eydis wears a bonemold cuirass with matching pauldrons, greaves, boots, tower shield, and bracers. She wields a Dwarven mace and carries up to 50 gold. Aside from her natural resistance to shock, immunity to frost, ability to shield herself, and a natural frost damage spell, Eydis knows no spells.
- Exterminator: Exterminate a few cave rats in a local Balmora house.
- Egg Poachers: Get rid of two poachers in the Shulk Egg Mine.
- Telvanni Agents: Kill four Telvanni agents responsible for thefts in the Caldera Mine.
- The Code Book: Retrieve a code book held by Sottilde at the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora.
- Desele's Debt: Collect some debt money from Helviane Desele in Suran.
- Gra-Bol's Bounty: Fulfill a bounty contract on an Orc living in Balmora.
- Alof and the Orcs: Take care of some Orcs at a Daedric ruin for the Duke.
- The Verethi Gang: Kill the leader of a smuggler ring in Mannammu, southeast of Pelagiad.
- Hunger in the Sarano Tomb: Kill a hunger who has defiled the Sarano Tomb.
- Remove Sjoring's Supporters: Kill a pair of corrupted Fighters Guild members.
- "Have you taken care of that cave rat problem yet? Surely you can handle even that."
- "What's the status on those egg poachers, %PCRank? Don't make me assign this to another person."
- "Do you have more information on the Telvanni agents? I need to know."
- "Have you recovered that code book yet? I've been waiting too long for it."
- "Did you recover the debt money from Desele yet? Or have you just been wasting time? Well?"
- "Give me the status on Dura gra-Bol. Surely you haven't botched up this mission, have you?"
- "I sent you to investigate some at a Daedric ruin. What have you found out, %PCRank?"
- "Tell me what is happening with that Verethi gang. I'll assume you've taken care of it?"
- "Did you find time in your schedule to visit the Sarano tomb yet? Give me the status."
- "No loss."
- "He's Thieves Guild, a Wood Elf. The Telvanni prefer to hire Nords and Wood Elves when they can't get natives. I know nothing about him. But this is not a Thieves Guild job, so he has no protection."
- Alynu Aralen:
- "She's not a problem any more."
- "She's been expelled from the Fighters Guild. She stole from her Guild Steward. She's stupid, but she can fight. She joined the Thieves Guild when we kicked her out, but she's nobody important. This Caldera Mine trouble is not a Thieves Guild job."
- Balmora Fighters Guild: "You are in the Balmora Guild of Fighters now. I am the Guild Steward."
- cave rat:
- "Go to Drarayne Thelas' house. It's here in Balmora, along the river on the east side. Ask her where the rats are coming from. Kill the rats and get your payment from Drarayne Thelas. Report back to me once you've taken care of this."
- "So you killed the rats, %PCName? Not bad...for you. You ready for more orders."
- "Well, the first job is a bust, %PCName. I've learned something unfortunate happened to Drarayne Thelas. Are you ready for more orders?"
- "There's nothing more to say about that."
- Caldera ebony mines:
- "They're southwest of the town of Caldera, I believe. Check around when you're in Caldera. They'll give you better directions."
- Dura gra-Bol:
- "This Orc is an outlaw, living openly in a house here in Balmora. I have a contract here that says 250 septims are yours if you bring her to justice."
- "I heard that Dura gra-Bol is dead. Here's your 250 septims."
- "You already killed Dura gra-Bol? Well, then, these 250 septims are yours."
- "I don't have any more bounty contracts right now."
- "You've been expelled from the Fighters Guild. Until you make amends, I cannot discuss contracts with you."
- Fighters Guild:
- "You want to join the Fighters Guild? I'm the steward here in Balmora."
- "It's simple, %PCName. The citizens give us duties and gold, and I pass some of them on to you. When you're ready for advancement, just come ask me and I'll tell you if you're ready or not."
- Fothyna Herothran:
- "Not very tough, as it turned out. Eh?"
- " Thieves Guild, a local Dark Elf. known on Azura's Coast. could be trouble. But like I told you: this Caldera Mine trouble is not a Thieves Guild job."
- "I have a very simple contract to end an infestation of cave rats. You might be able to handle it."
- "A local egg mine has problems with egg poachers. And you're going to solve those problems."
- "We have a contract from the Caldera Mining Company to kill four Telvanni agents responsible for trouble at the Caldera Mine."
- "I need someone to return a code book that belongs to our client."
- " Desele owes one of our clients 200 septims. Deliver Desele's debt money to me."
- "I have a bounty contract for the Orc Dura gra-Bol."
- "I don't have orders for anyone under the rank of Protector. Find out what you need for advancement. The Guild Stewards at Vivec City, Sadrith Mora, or Ald'ruhn might have some work for you in the meantime."
- "Alof the Easterner has seen Orc outlaws near his farm. I have a contract from Duke Dren himself to investigate the Orcs at a Daedric ruin."
- "A distinguished client has placed a contract on the Verethi Gang."
- "There is a dangerous creature loose in the Sarano Tomb."
- "I don't have any more orders for you, %PCName. Try asking the Guild Stewards at Vivec City, Sadrith Mora, or Ald'ruhn."
- "What can I do for you, Guildmaster?"
- Sathasa Nerothren:
- "She wasn't important."
- "She's Thieves Guild, a local Dark Elf, no one important. And this Caldera Mine trouble has nothing to do with the Thieves Guild."