|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Eydis Fire-Eye (eydis fire-eye)|
|Location||Guild of Fighters|
Blunt Weapon (72)
Long Blade (67)
|Faction(s)||Fighters Guild (Guardian)|
Eydis Fire-Eye is a Nord master-at-arms and a Guardian for the Fighters Guild. Eydis Fire-Eye can be found upstairs at the Guild of Fighters in Balmora. She is one of five people in Vvardenfell who can provide admittance into the Fighters Guild, and also assigns orders to Guild members. Eydis also provides major training in Axe and Blunt Weapon, and medium training in Long Blade, to Fighters Guild members of Protector rank and higher, and is, in fact, the second highest Axe trainer in Morrowind. She is a pious worshipper of the Daedric Prince Clavicus Vile and she serves the Camonna Tong.
Eydis wears a bonemold cuirass with matching pauldrons, greaves, boots, tower shield, and bracers. She wields a Dwarven mace and carries up to 50 gold. Aside from her natural resistance to shock, immunity to frost, ability to shield herself, and a natural frost damage spell, Eydis knows no spells.
- Exterminator: Exterminate a few cave rats in a local Balmora house.
- Egg Poachers: Get rid of two poachers in the Shulk Egg Mine.
- Telvanni Agents: Kill four Telvanni agents responsible for thefts in the Caldera Mine.
- The Code Book: Retrieve a code book held by Sottilde at the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora.
- Desele's Debt: Collect some debt money from Helviane Desele in Suran.
- Gra-Bol's Bounty: Fulfill a bounty contract on an Orc living in Balmora.
- Alof and the Orcs: Take care of some Orcs at a Daedric ruin for the Duke.
- The Verethi Gang: Kill the leader of a smuggler ring in Mannammu, southeast of Pelagiad.
- Hunger in the Sarano Tomb: Kill a hunger who has defiled the Sarano Tomb.
- Remove Sjoring's Supporters: Kill a pair of corrupted Fighters Guild members.
- "They're southwest of the town of Caldera, I believe. Check around when you're in Caldera. They'll give you better directions."
- "Have you taken care of that cave rat problem yet? Surely you can handle even that."
- "No loss."
- "He's Thieves Guild, a Wood Elf. The Telvanni prefer to hire Nords and Wood Elves when they can't get natives. I know nothing about him. But this is not a Thieves Guild job, so he has no protection."
- Alynu Aralen:
- "She's not a problem any more."
- "She's been expelled from the Fighters Guild. She stole from her Guild Steward. She's stupid, but she can fight. She joined the Thieves Guild when we kicked her out, but she's nobody important. This Caldera Mine trouble is not a Thieves Guild job."
- Balmora Fighters Guild: "You are in the Balmora Guild of Fighters now. I am the Guild Steward."
- cave rat:
- "Go to Drarayne Thelas' house. It's here in Balmora, along the river on the east side. Ask her where the rats are coming from. Kill the rats and get your payment from Drarayne Thelas. Report back to me once you've taken care of this."
- "So you killed the rats, %PCName? Not bad...for you. You ready for more orders."
- "Well, the first job is a bust, Guard. I've learned something unfortunate happened to Drarayne Thelas. Are you ready for more orders?"
- "There's nothing more to say about that."
- Fighters Guild:
- "You want to join the Fighters Guild? I'm the steward here in Balmora."
- "It's simple, %PCName. The citizens give us duties and gold, and I pass some of them on to you. When you're ready for advancement, just come ask me and I'll tell you if you're ready or not."
- "I have a very simple contract to end an infestation of cave rats. You might be able to handle it."
- "A local egg mine has problems with egg poachers. And you're going to solve those problems."