|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Lorbumol gro-Aglakh asks you to kill a Khajiit named Dro'Sakhar, who has a bounty on his head.
- Go to St. Olms Canton and ask around about Dro'Sakhar.
- Find Dro'Sakhar in the southern canals of St. Olms.
- Kill him and return to Lorbumol for your reward.
Your New Orders
St. Olms Canton
Asking around in St. Olms you will notice that nobody seems to know this Khajiit in particular, but they will tell you about a shady Khajiit character living in one of the homes off the south-side canal.
Dro'Sakhar lives in Canal South-Two. He is a very weak thief, so you shouldn't have a problem killing him. You will also not incur a bounty under any circumstances. There are no interesting items in his room, only a few alchemical ingredients and some clutter.
After returning and talking to Lorbumol, you will get a 500 gold reward.
- If you ask Percius Mercius in Ald'ruhn about this quest he'll say: "I've heard of this Khajiit, and he is a known outlaw. I believe that this bounty is a legitimate one, %PCRank."
- Journal stage 30 can actually never be reached since no dialogue option updates the quest to that stage.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.
These codes can be used along with the
Journal Console command and quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Silence Tongue-Toad||Up: Fighters Guild Quests||Next: Lirielle's Debt|