|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Location||Caldera Mine, Slave Shack Two|
Dahleena is a Khajiit slave at the ebony mine in Caldera. Freeing her may lead the other slaves at the mine to revolt. She is wearing a common skirt and the standard slave bracer. Like all Khajiit, she can see well in the dark and can demoralize others for short periods, but otherwise knows no spells.
- Evidence of Corruption: Recover proof of Hlaalu corruption in the Caldera Mining operation.
- Shut the Mines Down: Shut down the Caldera Mine for Garisa Llethri.
Evidence of Corruption
- evidence of corruption:
- (Disposition at least 40) "You want evidence? Dahleena tells you where to get it. Odral Helvi has a chest on the second floor of the Governor's Hall. Unlock the chest and you will find a book. A record book. Bring this book back to your friend and watch his eyes when he smiles."
- "What more evidence do you need?"
Shut the Mines Down
- halt the mining:
- "Shut down the mines? Dahleena is head of all slaves. Let Dahleena go free and there will be no more mining!"
- go free:
- "Yes, Dahleena is free! You are a good friend of Dahleena . Dahleena leaves when the moons are right." (Disposition up by 50)