|Dagoth Uthol (dagoth uthol)|
|Location||Kogoruhn, Charma's Breath|
|Species||Ash Vampire||Soul||Grand (340)|
Of the seven Ash Vampires, Uthol is unique in that he is the only one who will let you pass peacefully if you talk to him first. Just choose "come to submit" when he talks to you, and he'll let you go.
- The Citadels of the Sixth House: Find the Ash Vampires to collect powerful artifacts and make your assault on Dagoth Ur himself.
- Killing Dagoth Uthol should weaken Dagoth Ur in the following way:
- However, extensive testing in the community suggests that this has no effect on your final battle with Dagoth Ur.
Dagoth Uthol has some unique dialogue, and unlike the other Ash Vampires, he may even talk to you first before attacking.
- Greeting 1: "He said you would come to us. And he was right. Have you come to submit? Or come to die?"
- Greeting 2: "So. Have you decided? Have you come to submit? Or come to die?"
- come to submit: "Keep going. These passages lead under the Ghostfence and into the crater of Red Mountain. Then enter the Mount of Dagoth Ur, and find Lord Dagoth. Make your submission, and perhaps you may join us. Ha. If you survive such a journey, we'd be glad to have you join us."
- come to die: "He said you might come to fight. It doesn't matter to me, one way or the other."
- make your submission: "Lord Dagoth says you will join us or die. I thought you might just leave us alone, and go about your own affairs. But Lord Dagoth says it is not your way, to leave a thing well enough alone. Perhaps. I cannot remember you at all. But I do my Lord's bidding. I have always done his bidding. So go to him and submit. You will be given power and place. And, perhaps, peace and forgiveness. Do as you like."