The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Dagoth Endus (dagoth endus)|
|Location||Endusal, Kagrenac's study|
|Species||Ash Vampire||Soul||Grand (360)|
- The Citadels of the Sixth House: Find the Ash Vampires to collect powerful artifacts and make your assault on Dagoth Ur himself.
Dagoth Endus has some unique dialogue, if you can sneak up on him or cast Calm in order to speak to him.
- Greeting 1: "I greet you, %PCName. Or Nerevar. Or whoever you are. I'm Dagoth Endus, brother of Dagoth Ur, and lord of Citadel Endusal. Would you like a little ancient Dagoth brandy?"
- Greeting 2: "Yes, %PCName. Before we fight, can I offer you a little ancient Dagoth brandy?"
- Dagoth brandy: "It is a rare nectar beyond compare, distilled ages before your ancestor's ancestors. And a fitting toast to our challenge. Would you like to sample it?"
- Yes, give me some.: "Then I drink to your health. Bottoms up...." (He will give you a bottle of Ancient Dagoth Brandy. You don't have to actually drink it, and in fact it's better if you don't, given the negative effects it has.)
- No, thank you.: "No? Pity. But then, a pity to waste it on a coward like you. I'm done talking. I await you first blow, challenger."
- After you've been given the brandy: "Whenever you're ready, then? You're the challenger, and I am your host. So honor demands that you deliver the first blow."
- Killing Dagoth Endus should weaken Dagoth Ur in the following way:
- However, scripts cannot affect actors that haven't yet loaded, so this will only trigger if you visit Dagoth Ur before killing Dagoth Endus.
- This bug is fixed in OpenMW. However, since killing all six Ash Vampires would actually reduce Dagoth Ur's 300 health to zero if the script were to perform as intended, OpenMW has a hardcoded exception added to prevent this from happening.