|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Azura's Coast, [10,-12]|
Ashirbadon is a small cave on the first island east of Bal Fell.
Once inside, the small path leads to an open cavern. While it appears to be a dead end, looking up reveals two offshoots to the cavern, both requiring levitation to reach. One offshoot is just a small inset where a dremora waits beside an ancient chest. Inside the chest is a key, which opens a door, and a levitation potion, along with other loot. The other offshoot leads to the cave where Vindamea is located.
There are four opponents on the way to Vindamea: three atronachs and a dremora.
The loot here consists of scrolls, potions, skill-building books, gold, clothing, jewelry and potion ingredients.
|Vindamea Drethan||Dark Elf||Sorcerer||20||137||192||0||90|
- Warlock's Ring: Receive the location of another powerful artifact.
Treasure Location a
- 1 Chest containing various loot
Treasure Location b
- 4 Chests containing various loot
- 3 Urns containing various Ingredients
- 2 Urns (trapped) containing various Scrolls
- 1 Crate containing various loot
- 1 Sack containing Gold
- 1 Standard Fortify Magicka Potion
- 1 Standard Potion of Fire Shield
- 1 Quality Fortify Intelligence Potion
- 1 Quality Rising Force Potion
- 1 Skill Book Response to Bero's Speech (Destruction)
- 1 Skill Book A Game at Dinner (Alchemy)
- 1 Scroll of The Blood Thief
- 1 Scroll of Flameguard