Morrowind: Andrano Ancestral Tomb
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Andrano Ancestral Tomb|
|Bitter Coast, [-1,-9]|
Andrano Ancestral Tomb is a medium-sized tomb halfway on the road between Seyda Neen and Pelagiad. Inside this tomb you can find a shrine of St. Veloth as well as two bonewalkers, an ancestor ghost and five skeletons (two of the skeletons are archers). The books Homilies of Blessed Almalexia and the Unarmored skill book 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 15 can be found in this tomb. Loot consists of some potions, some ingredients (including some fire salts, dreugh wax and a ghoul heart), and some minor equipment. A dead Dunmer adventurer can also be found, but he doesn't have any loot of note.
The Andrano family is large and influential, mainly within House Redoran. The known members of the family are:
- Balen Andrano, a trader in Vivec
- Berela Andrano, a savant living in Ghostgate
- Boldrisa Andrano, an agent and Oathman of House Redoran in Ald'ruhn
- Danoso Andrano, an apothecary at the Ald'ruhn Temple
- Daynila Andrano, a bandit in Kumarahaz
- Dralval Andrano, an apothecary at the Balmora Temple
- Draryn Andrano, a slaver in Zebabi
- Galsa AndranoTR, a healer and Adept in the Tribunal Temple in Mournhold
- Gorenea Andrano, a necromancer in Sud
- Sathyn AndranoBM, a trader who may set up a shop in Raven Rock
- Selvura Andrano, a pawnbroker and Camonna Tong Thug in Gnaar Mok
- Serer Andrano, a noble and Hireling in House Hlaalu at Ules Manor
- Vivyne Andrano, a Sixth House sleeper in Vivec
- Gra-Muzgob Informant: Deliver the Skull of Llevule Andrano to Sharn gra-Muzgob in exchange for information that Caius Cosades desires.
- There is a unique enchanted chitin dagger in the tomb called the Dagger of Judgement
- This tomb contains some unique, weaker versions of the standard undead creatures, including a Lesser Bonewalker and two Crippled Skeletons. These two creatures cannot be found anywhere else in the game - something to keep in mind if you're a soul-collector.