The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Articles on language, calendars, lineages, magic, and other miscellaneous subjects may be found here.
- Astronomy — A discussion of the heavens in the Elder Scrolls universe.
- Magic — Information about the different forms of magic in Tamriel.
- Rulers — A list of the rulers of the Empire.
- Reman Dynasty — A list of members of the Reman Dynasty.
- Septim Dynasty — A list and lineage chart of members of the Septim Dynasty.
- Mede Dynasty — A list of members of the Mede Dynasty.
- Wars and Conflicts — A list of all conflicts in Tamriel.
- Altmer Language — On the language of the High Elves.
- Ayleidoon — On the language of the Ayleids.
- Argonian Language — On Jel, the language of the Argonians.
- Daedric Alphabet — A chart of the Daedric alphabet.
- Dragon Alphabet — A chart of the Dragon alphabet.
- Dragon Language — A list of known words in the Dragon language.
- Dwemer Language - On the language of the Dwemer.
- Ehlnofex Languages — A study of the Ehlnofex-based languages.
- Elder Alphabet — A study of the glyphs seen on the Elder Scrolls.
- Elven Alphabets — A study of the Elven alphabets.
- Falmer Alphabet — A chart of the Falmer Alphabet.
- Magic Script Alphabet — A chart of the Magic Script Alphabet.
- Old Orcish Language — On Old Orcish, the ancient language of the Orsimer.
- Runic Alphabet — A chart of the Runic Alphabet.
- Yoku — A list of known words in the Yokudan language.
- Calendar — An explanation of the Tamrielic calendar.
- Disease — A list of all the diseases which plague the citizens of Tamriel.
- Death — A discussion of the funerary traditions and afterlife beliefs around the various cultures of Tamriel.
- Drugs — A list of known drugs used for recreational or ritualistic purposes.
- Marriage — A discussion of the marriage traditions found around the various cultures of Tamriel.
- Names — A list of common first and last names by frequency.
- Transportation — A discussion of modes of transportation in the various provinces.