|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
Titles are compulsory character customization options accessed from the character customization screen. They appear below your name during battles. They are gained by completing guild quests, Campaign quests, winning matches under certain conditions, or playing cards of a certain type.
Titles are separated into three tiers: Basic, Blue and Purple. Basic titles have the appearance of a faded scroll, and are the easiest to earn. Blue titles are blue and ornate, while purple ones are purple and yet more ornate.
List of Titles
- The Alchemist - Complete The Skirmisher, The Deflector, The Defender, The Light-Footed, and the Vigorous.
- The Creator - Complete Clonemaster, Master of Assassins, and Blood Magic Lord.
- The Daedric Master - Complete The Supreme Atromancer, The Ironmonger, and The Master of Flesh.
- The Founder - Early supporter of the game.
- The Gravedigger - Have 50 or more creatures in your discard pile in a game.
- The Immortal - Have 100 or more health at some point in a game.
- The Mad - Complete The Forger, The Walker of Mundus, and The King of Orsinium.
- The Treasure Hunter - Complete The Golden, The Thief of Dreams, and The Dawnbreaker.
- The Miraculous - Win a game at negative health. (This can only be achieved by cards that lower both your and your opponent's health at the same time.)
These titles are ornate, probably to indicate higher prestige.
- The Earth Bone - Participate in the beta.
- Fighters Guild Master - Complete 60 Fighters Guild Quests.
- Mages Guild Archmage - Complete 60 Mages Guild Quests.
- The Blood Magic Lord - Play 50 Blood Magic spells.
- The Clonemaster - Summon 20 Daughters of Fyr.
- The Dawnbreaker - Destroy 30 Undead with Dawnbreaker's ability.
- The Defender - Give 50 creatures Guard with Elixir of the Defender.
- The Deflector - Give 50 Wards with Elixir of Deflection.
- The Director of Despair - Send 50 creatures to the Altar of Despair.
- The Forger - Equip 30 items with Wrothgar Forge.
- The Genius Gardener - Cultivate 50 items with Gardener of Swords
- The Golden - Deal 8 damage with a Goldbrand activation.
- The Ironmonger - Deal 120 damage with Iron Atronach.
- The King of Orsinium - Summon 30 Orcs with Gortworg Gro-Nagorm.
- The Light Footed - Give 50 creatures cover with Elixir of Light Feet.
- The Master of Assassins - Summon 30 Brotherhood Assassins.
- The Master of Flesh - Summon a 20 or more power Flesh Atronach.
- The Mastermind - Trigger 50 Last Gasps with Necrom Mastermind.
- The Miraculous - Win a game at negative health.
- The Prophet - Hit a prophecy off all 5 runes in a game.
- The Skirmisher - Deal 30 player damage with creatures buffed by Skrimisher's Elixir.
- The Supreme Atromancer - Summon 40 Atronachs.
- The Thief of Dreams - Use Orb of Vaermina 10 times to get a card that costs 8 or more.
- The Unvanquished - Win 1000 Games.
- The Vigorous - Give 100 points of health with Elixir of Vigor.
- The Walker of Mundus - Give 50 keywords with Mundus Stone.
- Thieves Guild Master - Complete 60 Thieves Guild Quests.
- Fighters Guild Associate - Complete 3 Fighters Guild Quests.
- Fighters Guild Guardian - Complete 30 Fighters Guild Quests.
- Fighters Guild Protector - Complete 10 Fighters Guild Quests.
- Mages Guild Associate - Complete 3 Mages Guild Quests.
- Mages Guild Evoker - Complete 10 Mages Guild Quests.
- Mages Guild Master Wizard - Complete 30 Mages Guild Quests.
- The Assassin - Use Lethal creatures to kill 200 creatures.
- The Black Marsh Leader - Summon 300 Argonians.
- The Blademaster - Equip 200 items.
- The Captain - Summon 100 Guards.
- The Chamberlain of Sheogorath - Complete one Chaos Arena event.
- The Champion of the Arena - Complete 1 Versus Arena event with no losses.
- The Celebrity - Play the Adoring Fan card.
- This title does not appear in your list of titles until you earn it.
- The Clan Chieftan - Summon 300 Orcs.
- The Clever - Defeat your opponent in six turns or less.
- The Conqueror - Win 500 Games.
- The Cunning - Win 100 games with an Intelligence deck.
- The Deadly - Kill 1000 creatures.
- The Defiant - Win a game at 1 health.
- The Destructive - Deal 10000 damage.
- The Dragonslayer - Kill 50 Dragons.
- The Fisherman - Kill 10 Slaughterfish.
- The Forgotten Hero - Starting title.
- The General - Have 8 Imperial Grunts in play at the same time.
- The Grand Sapiarch - Summon 300 High Elves.
- The Great Mane - Summon 300 Khajiit.
- The Healer - Gain 500 health.
- The High King - Summon 300 Bretons.
- The Hist Mage - Reach 15 max magicka in a game.
- The House Leader - Summon 300 Dark Elves.
- The Imperial Captain - Summon 300 Imperials.
- The Keeper of the Green Pact - Summon 300 Wood Elves.
- The Lone Warrior - Win a game dealing damage with one creature.
- The Master of Mirrors - Get three copies of a unique creature in play.
- The Master of Prowess - Complete 5 Solo Arena events with no losses.
- The Master of the Arena - Complete 5 Versus Arena events with no losses.
- The Master Wizard - Play 500 Actions.
- The Mighty - Win 100 games with a Strength deck.
- The Monster Hunter - Kill 150 Undead and Daedra.
- The Necromancer - Bring 30 creatures back from the dead.
- The Nimble - Win 100 games with an Agility deck.
- The Persistent - Reach thte gold limit for a day for a versus battle.
- The Pickpocket - Pilfer 100 times.
- The Resolute - Win 100 games with a Willpower deck.
- The Resplendent - Win a game with an all premium deck.
- The Rihad Warrior - Summon 300 Redguards.
- The Runebreaker - Destroy 1000 runes.
- The Savior of Cyrodiil - Complete Chapter 20.
- The Seer - Play 100 Prophecies.
- The Smuggler - Complete Chapter 8.
- The Stalwart - Win 100 games with an Endurance deck.
- The Tactician - Move 30 creatures.
- The Tormentor - Shackle 100 enemy creatures.
- The Triumphant Jarl - Summon 300 Nords.
- The Untouchable - Win a game without taking damage.
- The Victorious - Win 100 games.
- Thieves Guild Bandit - Complete 10 Thieves Guild Quests.
- Thieves Guild Pickpocket - Complete 3 Thieves Guild Quests.
- Thieves Guild Shadowfoot - Complete 30 Thieves Guild Quests.
- Legends devs have the unique title Ehlnofey, which cannot be obtained by normal players.