Legends:The Hungry Pack
Fight off a pack of wolves.
Chapter 6: The Hungry Pack
The Hungry Pack is the sixth chapter of Legends, and the sixth battle of Act 1. Beasts from the shadows stand in your way.
This match introduces Shadow lane type and support cards.
If you choose to adopt the wolf pup at the end of the match, you receive the Snow Wolf card; if you choose to abandon the pup, you get the Cast Out card instead. Like all story choices going forward, it remains possible to later obtain or summon the card you didn't pick.
- Kellen: They chose to avoid the roads. But of course, the wilderness has its own dangers.
- During the Match
- Tyr: Keep your guard up, or these wolves will tear us apart from the shadows.
- Kellen: Once they dispatched the beasts, they heard a whimpering sound. Under a nearby bush lay a cowering wolf pup.
- Isha: Did they take it in?
- If the player chooses "Adopt":
- Kellen: Yes. They believed it would grow into a strong companion.
- If the player chooses "Abandon":
- Kellen: No. They had seen how dangerous these wolves could be.
Known Opponent Cards
|Name||Type (Subtype)||Attribute/Class||Text||How Many|
|Young Wolf||Creature (Wolf)||Willpower||1||1||1||Common||x9|
|Pack Wolf||Creature (Wolf)||Willpower||3||2||2||Common||Summon: Summon a 1/1 Young Wolf in the other lane.||x4|
|Alpha Wolf||Creature (Wolf)||Willpower||4||3||1||Epic||Other friendly Wolves have +2/+0.||x1|
|Prev: Fugitives||Up: Story||Next: Hopes Dashed|