The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Many cards have at least one Card Effect, bonus effects displayed below the artwork. Note that not all card effects are associated with a Keyword. Keywords are used in the abilities of many cards.
- Breakthrough — Any excess damage dealt by the summoned creature will be inflicted upon your opponent.
- Charge — The summoned creature can attack immediately, rather than having to wait a turn.
- Drain — Dealing damage with the summoned creature will heal you for the equivalent amount.
- Guard — Enemy creatures in the same lane can only attack the summoned creature unless otherwise specified.
- Lethal — The creature will destroy any enemy creature it damages.
- Regenerate — The summoned creature's health is restored at the beginning of your turn.
- Ward — The first time a creature with Ward is damaged, negate the damage. This only counts as a keywords while it is active.
- Immune to Silence — The creature is immune to being silenced.
- Heal — Restores a creature's Defense value.
- Last Gasp — The bonus effect is triggered when the summoned creature dies.
- Pilfer — The bonus effect is triggered when the summoned creature attacks the opponent directly.
- Prophecy — If you lose a Rune and draw a card with Prophecy, it can be played for free.
- Silence — Removes a creature's buffs.
- Shackle — The targeted creature misses a turn.
- Summon — The bonus effect is triggered when the card is played.
- Transform — Transforms one card into another.
- Unsummon - The card is returned to its owner's hand; allowing its summon effects to be triggered again or preventing it from being destroyed.
- Wounded — The bonus effect is triggered after the summoned creature has received damage.