Dragonborn:Visit the hunters at Frostmoon Crag
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
You can ask Geldis Sadri in The Retching Netch for any recent rumors. He may tell you about a pack of werewolves in the mountains and advise you to talk to the hunters up at Frostmoon Crag to know more. Alternatively, you might run into a wandering hunter in the northern areas of Solstheim who will tell you about the pack at Frostmoon Crag. Although he will mention the pack to anyone, the quest will only start this way if you're a werewolf and you haven't already heard the rumors from Geldis.
Travel to Frostmoon Crag and you can find four hunters there. Rakel will come up to you and stop you from getting too close. "Hold, traveler. You have no business here." If you're not a werewolf, she will ask you to go away and leave them in peace. "We mean you no harm, but... be on your way." Staying around will lead her to give you some warnings. They will transform into werewolves and attack you after the last warning. If she finds the beast blood in your body, she will say "...Wait. You... you're one of us, aren't you? A werewolf?" Then she will introduce the Frostmoon Pack to you and welcome you as a brother or sister.
Now, you may talk to Majni, Alpha of the Frostmoon Pack, and complete the quest. He will tell you "You are welcome here, so long as you respect our law." You can talk to the members of the pack to learn more about them. Once you have, you will be able to buy four unique rings that affect your beast form from Majni.
- If you are not a werewolf, the quest will remain in your journal unless you come back as a werewolf. If the Companions quest was completed and you cured your lycanthropy, you can go back to Aela the Huntress in Jorrvaskr and ask her: "I wish to regain the gift of beast blood".
- Use the console command
setstage DLC2dunFrostmoonQSTMisc 20to update it and remove it from your journal.
- Attacking the hunters will also remove the quest.
- Use the console command
- If your lycanthropy is cured during the quest, Majni will no longer speak with you or sell you the rings.
- The quest can also be started by a randomly encountered, generic lycanthropic hunter who does not turn hostile. They will initiate the following dialogue: "Well, now... a fellow beast-blood. Well met, friend. Not many of our kind still hunt these lands. If you ever need aid, seek out Majni's pack, up at Frostmoon Crag. They've long welcomed outsiders. Now... my prey awaits. Good hunting to you."
|Visit the hunters at Frostmoon Crag (DLC2dunFrostmoonQSTMisc)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 10: Visit the hunters at Frostmoon Crag
Objective 11: Visit the werewolves at Frostmoon Crag
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 20, 30.