The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Apocrypha — Hermaeus Mora's plane of Oblivion.
- Temple of Miraak — A location in Solstheim dedicated to the dragon priest it is named after, Miraak.
- Beast Stone — An All-Maker stone located west of Thirsk Mead Hall.
- Earth Stone — An All-Maker stone located southwest of Raven Rock.
- Sun Stone — An All-Maker stone located north of Tel Mithryn.
- Water Stone — An All-Maker stone along Solstheim's western coast, due north-northwest of Bloodskal Barrow.
- Wind Stone — An All-Maker stone located north-northeast of the Temple of Miraak.
- Raven Rock — A city located along the southwestern coast of Solstheim.
- Abandoned Building — A house in Raven Rock. Heading towards the Earth Stone, it is the last building to be found on the waterfront.
- Alor House — A house in Raven Rock that is home to Fethis Alor and his daughter Dreyla.
- The Bulwark — An imposing wall of stone created to protect Raven Rock from ash storms, with both the garrison and jail built directly into the wall itself.
- Caerellius House — The two-story stone domicile of Crescius Caerellius near the docks in Raven Rock.
- Glover Mallory's House — A house in Raven Rock which is owned by Glover Mallory.
- Ienth Farm — A farm owned by Garyn and Milore Ienth.
- Morvayn Ancestral Tomb — A one-room structure in Raven Rock which serves as an entrance for the Temple Ancestral Tomb, which requires a key to open.
- Morvayn Manor — The home of Lleril Morvayn.
- Raven Rock Mine — A mine located in the settlement of Raven Rock.
- The Retching Netch — A cornerclub near the docks in Raven Rock.
- Severin Manor — A home in Raven Rock, initially inhabited by Mirri, Tilisu, and Vendil Severin.
- Temple — A Dunmer place of worship in Raven Rock.
- Ulen Ancestral Tomb — A one-room structure in Raven Rock which serves as an entrance for the Temple Ancestral Tomb.
Towns and Settlements
- Skaal Village — A small village in northeastern Solstheim that is home to the Skaal tribe.
- Baldor Iron-Shaper's House — The home of Baldor Iron-Shaper in Skaal Village.
- Deor Woodcutter's House — The home of Deor Woodcutter and Yrsa in Skaal Village.
- Edla's House — The home of Edla and Nikulas in Skaal Village.
- Greathall — The home of Fanari Strong-Voice, the chief of Skaal Village.
- Morwen's House — The home of Morwen in Skaal Village.
- Oslaf's House — The home of Oslaf, Finna, and their daughter Aeta in Skaal Village.
- Shaman's Hut — A house in the southeastern part of Skaal Village.
- Wulf Wild-Blood's House — The home of Wulf Wild-Blood in Skaal Village.
- Tel Mithryn — A Telvanni tower in southeastern Solstheim, located east of Fort Frostmoth and south of the Sun Stone.
- Tel Mithryn — The main tower in the settlement of Tel Mithryn, home of Neloth, and his apprentice, Talvas Fathryon.
- Tel Mithryn Apothecary — The home of Elynea Mothren and where she practices her craft of growing fungi.
- Tel Mithryn Kitchen — The local kitchen of Tel Mithryn.
- Tel Mithryn Steward's House — The home of Tel Mithryn's steward.
- Thirsk Mead Hall — A mead hall located south of Skaal Village.
- Bujold's Retreat — A camp of Nords exiled from Thirsk Mead Hall by rieklings.
- Haknir's Shoal — A small camp in northeastern Solstheim, on a sandbank due northwest of Skaal Village.
- Last Vigil — A small outcropping in the Velothi Mountains east of Shor's Stone.
- Benkongerike — An icy cave southeast of Saering's Watch and northwest of Headwaters of Harstrad containing bristlebacks and rieklings.
- Bristleback Cave — An icy cave due northwest of Broken Tusk Mine, along the western coast, containing bristlebacks and rieklings.
- Castle Karstaag Caverns — An ice cave on the north-northwestern coast of Solstheim, inhabited by rieklings.
- Castle Karstaag Ruins — An icy clearing outside of Castle Karstaag Caverns.
- Coldcinder Cave — A cave with two entrances via a grate in the Bulwark Jail and a trapdoor atop the cliff just southeast of Raven Rock, near the top of the Bulwark.
- Frossel — A small cave north of Skaal Village.
- Frostmoon Crag — A spacious overhang of rock inhabited by werewolves.
- Glacial Cave — An icy cave home to rieklings and horkers.
- Hrothmund's Barrow — A small uninhabited cavern located west-southwest of Benkongerike.
- Headwaters of Harstrad — The source of the Harstrad River.
- Northshore Landing — A small abandoned dock inhabited by mudcrabs.
- Saering's Watch — A dragon lair located north of Hrothmund's Barrow in the shadow of Frykte Peak, inhabited by leveled draugr as well as a dragon post-Dragon Rising.
- Fahlbtharz — A large Dwarven ruin located east of the Water Stone.
- Kagrumez — A relatively small Dwarven ruin south of the Temple of Miraak.
- Nchardak — A largely sunken Dwarven ruin located north-northeast of Tel Mithryn.
- Old Attius Farm — An old abandoned Imperial farm on the outskirts of Raven Rock.
- Ashfallow Citadel — An old Imperial fort, currently being used as a base of operations by the Morag Tong.
- Fort Frostmoth — A small fortress located southeast of Raven Rock and northeast of Old Attius Farm.
- Highpoint Tower — A ruined fort in the Ash Wastes northeast of Raven Rock and west of Tel Mithryn.
- Altar of Thrond — A landmark due west of the Temple of Miraak adjacent to a cave inhabited by hagravens.
- Brodir Grove — A small circle of stones due northwest of Highpoint Tower, with a reaver camp in the middle.
- Frykte Peak — One of the highest points in Solstheim, near Saering's Watch.
- 20x20px Horker Island — A large island to the east of Solstheim.
- Hvitkald Peak — A mountain on Solstheim, located just west of the Abandoned Lodge.
- Mortrag Peak — One of the highest points in Solstheim, located south of Castle Karstaag Ruins.
- Mount Moesring — One of the highest points in Solstheim, south of Moesring Pass.
- Stalhrim Source — A sunken hole in the ground, appearing similar to an entrance to some Nordic ruins.
- Broken Tusk Mine — A small heart stone mine between Bristleback Cave and Stalhrim Source, home to a group of rieklings.
- Damphall Mine — A large, partially flooded iron and silver mine containing reavers, located north of Bloodskal Barrow.
- Raven Rock Mine — A mine located in the settlement of Raven Rock.
- Bloodskal Barrow — A small Nordic ruined barrow inhabited by reavers.
- Gyldenhul Barrow — A small Nordic ruin containing the spirit and treasure of Haknir Death-Brand.
- Kolbjorn Barrow — A Nordic ruin southeast of Raven Rock containing draugr.
- Vahlok's Tomb — A Nordic ruin located south of Skaal Village.
- White Ridge Barrow — A medium-sized Nordic ruin located in the northern part of Solstheim inhabited by bandits and spiders.
- Moesring Pass — A mountain pass due northwest of the Temple of Miraak, inhabited by rieklings guarding the nearby Strange Vessel.
- Snowclad Ruins — A small outdoor ruin guarded by werebears, located northwest of the Temple of Miraak and southeast of Hrothmund's Barrow.
- Abandoned Lodge — An old, unused hunting lodge located northeast of Bloodskal Barrow and southwest of Frostmoon Crag.
- Hrodulf's House — An abandoned shack located southwest of Fort Frostmoth and southeast of Old Attius Farm.
- Ramshackle Trading Post — An old, run-down trading post.
Ships and Shipwrecks
- Northern Maiden — A ship initially docked at the Windhelm docks.
- Wreck of the Strident Squall — A shipwreck on the southern coast of Solstheim.
- Word Walls — Locations where word walls can be found
- Unmarked Places — Places that do not appear on the map
- Upon arrival at the docks of Raven Rock in Solstheim, you will be able to fast travel between Skyrim and Solstheim freely.
One achievement is related to places:
- Solstheim Explorer (20 points/Bronze) — Discover 30 locations on the island of Solstheim