The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page lists all the landmarks in Dragonborn.
- Altar of Thrond — A landmark due west of the Temple of Miraak adjacent to a cave inhabited by hagravens.
- Brodir Grove — A small circle of stones due northwest of Highpoint Tower, with a reaver camp in the middle.
- Frykte Peak — One of the highest points in Solstheim, near Saering's Watch.
- Horker Island — A large island to the east of Solstheim.
- Hvitkald Peak — A mountain on Solstheim, located just west of the Abandoned Lodge.
- Mortrag Peak — One of the highest points in Solstheim, located south of Castle Karstaag Ruins.
- Mount Moesring — One of the highest points in Solstheim, south of Moesring Pass.
- Stalhrim Source — A sunken hole in the ground, appearing similar to an entrance to some Nordic ruins.