|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||Never (storage is safe)|
|Ahzidal, Albino Spiders, Draugr, Poison Spiders|
|Ahzidal's Mask, Armor, Boots, Gauntlets, Helm and rings|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Southeast of Raven Rock|
|# of Emerald Geodes||1|
|# of Stalhrim Deposits||2|
Kolbjorn Barrow is a Nordic ruin southeast of Raven Rock containing draugr. The entrance is initially buried, and the ruin cannot be entered until part of it has been excavated during the quest Unearthed.
For historical information about Kolbjorn Barrow, see the lore article.
- Unearthed: Assist Ralis Sedarys in his search for the relics of Ahzidal in Kolbjorn Barrow.
- Black Book: Filament and Filigree: Learn the Black Book's hidden knowledge.
- Do not leave anything stored in the camp prior to entering after receiving the fourth letter. When you return the whole of the camp will have been packed away, and disappear if you leave Ralis alive.
- This location also appeared in the Bloodmoon expansion for Morrowind.
- You can use telekinesis to grab the ring and other pieces of the armor set through the door.
- A burial urn in the northwest section of the barrow cannot be interacted with.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.3 of the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.
- Either the greatsword during your second visit or the one-handed sword in the spider room may float in the air, despite supposedly being stuck in the ground, and you may not be able to interact with them.