The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
This page lists the new guilds and factions that are added by the Dragonborn expansion.
Noteworthy NPC Factions
- Cultists — Worshippers of the fallen Dragon Priest Miraak, also known as the First Dragonborn.
- Frostmoon Pack — A pack of werewolves based at Frostmoon Crag.
- Morag Tong — A professional guild of assassins lawfully sanctioned in Morrowind.
- Pirates — Criminals who prowl the shores of Solstheim.
- Skaal — An offshoot tribe of Nords who inhabit Skaal Village.
- Thirsk — A group of former Skaal based out of Thirsk Mead Hall.
A full list of all factions (including those not available to the player), along with their members and interrelationships, can be found at the pages below:
|This Dragonborn-related article is a stub. You can help by .|