Dragonborn:Elder Scrolls Historical References
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
If you think you have found an undocumented reference, please post your idea on this article's talk page before adding it to this article.
- The Telvanni wizard Neloth originally appeared in Morrowind as one of the Masters of House Telvanni.
- Lleril Morvayn is the son of Mistress Brara Morvayn, a Redoran High Councilor who fled to Raven Rock in the Red Year, and eventually ended up running the place when the Imperials left.
- In a random encounter on Solstheim, you can encounter a Bosmer Wizard giving himself a pep talk, trying to cast a spell to fly. He shoots straight up in the air and when he comes down, he dies. This is a reference to Tarhiel and his Scrolls of Icarian Flight.
- Northwest of Tel Mithryn, there's a lone Silt Strider. These were one of the main methods of transportation in Morrowind.
- While wandering around the island of Solstheim, songs from the soundtrack of Morrowind can be heard.
- Captain Carius reappears as an undead named General Carius. Carius was the first quest giver in Bloodmoon.
- At the Altar of Thrond are three hagravens: Ettiene, Fallaise and Isobel. In Bloodmoon they were Glenmoril witches who were able to cure Lycanthropy.
- During the quest Summoning Karstaag, you are required to kill the spirit of Karstaag, a frost giant. In Bloodmoon, you were required to kill Karstaag during Hircine's Hunt.
- The remains of Gratian Caerellius can be found deep in Raven Rock mine. He originally appeared in Bloodmoon as one of the workers in the mine.
- The All-Maker Stones were called the Sacred Stones in Bloodmoon.
- The sword Stormfang can be found on a Reaver Lord at Brodir Grove. It was previously used by Ulfgar the Unending in Bloodmoon at the same grove.
- The Patchwork Airship returns as the unmarked location Strange Vessel.
- At Snowclad Ruins, an altar of Hircine can be found along with werebears. Hircine's Hunt may still take place on Solstheim at times. Majni sells blessed werewolf rings that were once used in the rituals.