|This article could benefit from an image of:
jpeg, non-transparent (in-game) background
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Unique Item: Champion's Cudgel (xx01a578)
|Charge/Cost = Uses||2000/52=38|
The Champion's Cudgel is a warhammer wielded by General Falx Carius who can be found in Fort Frostmoth. The head of the warhammer is made of steel, with the Imperial Legion symbol engraved on it. One of the ends of the head is blunt and cleated for smashing; while the other end is curved and pointed, like a pickaxe. The shaft of the warhammer is made of wood, with some red cloth secured with leather strips wrapped around it below the head for a better grip on the hammer. Its damage is equal to that of a glass warhammer, but it weighs less. For each element, its enchantment has a 50% chance to deal 25 points of shock damage, frost damage and/or fire damage.
- This is the only guaranteed item with the chaos damage enchantment in the entire game, including expansions.
- This item has no tempering recipes and cannot be improved at grindstones.
- The hammer is also the only two-handed weapon with an Imperial Legion theme in the game, making it a good choice for players who wish a complete set of Legion equipment and prefer a two-handed playstyle.
- This item is marked as glass material in game data when the in-game model is clearly steel.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.0.4 of the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.