|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
only needs an article on leveling, then all pages should lead somewhere helpful
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
"Your assignment in the exile post of Dawnstar begins poorly, as glacier tribes are raiding this far northern town. Governor Vinticae informs you that he needs you to find his four champions (Alhavara, Beatrice, Chung, and Delacroix), one of whom is probably a traitor in league with the tribes. You must survive the rigors of Dawnstar, choose friends carefully, gain enough power to defeat enemies, and restore your good name."
— Dawnstar promotional text
- Note: Dawnstar was developed in several different versions to make sure the game would load on as many phones as possible. The smallest version of the game contains only 8 dungeons and 6 classes, while the largest version has 36 dungeons and adds the Spellsword class.
- The game information provided below is based on the largest version of the game.
- Quest Walkthrough — A step-by-step guide on how to save Dawnstar from the ongoing invasion
- Character Creation — Stats and skills for all 7 classes
- Getting Started — A detailed guide for players regardless of experience
- Hints/Tips — The in-game help menu merged with a few tips from the official website
- Items — All items found within the game
- Gift Items — A page covering all 36 gifts you can give to trainers, including gift locations and the points you get from each trainer
- Weapons — All the weapons available in Dawnstar
- Armor — All the Light and Heavy Armor found or purchased in the game
- Magic Items — A listing of all the Potions, Runes and Ointments that will aid you in your quest
- Leveling System — How to raise your skills and attributes through leveling
- Magic — All the spells found in the game and how to obtain them
- Reveal the Traitor — How to compare rumors and clues and successfully reveal the traitor
- Carriers — Devices that can be used to run Dawnstar
- Concept Art — Archive of concept art released for the game
- Credits — A list of the people who worked on the game
- Dictionary — For unseasoned Elder Scrolls players