Daggerfall:Old Unofficial FAQ
This is the main index for the Unofficial FAQ, version 0.992. It is maintained here for historical interest, since this FAQ led to the creation of UESP. The true original of the document is also still .
The text version of the FAQ was released on 24 August 1996, but the web version was last updated on 13 November 2006.
- This is an archive of a historical document and should not be edited other than formatting, links, or minor typos.
Welcome to the THE ELDER SCROLLS CHAPTER 2: DAGGERFALL FAQ WWW pages. On these pages you will find the lastest info on this computer role playing game being released by Bethesda in late September 1996. If you have any comments/suggestion on the content of the FAQ, please contact Andrew Franklin, the main FAQ writer. If you have any comments/suggestions on the layout of these WWW pages, please contact Dave Humphrey, the WWW page creator (we can't make improvements unless we hear from you, yes...you). We hope your stay here will be both a pleasant and helpful one, enough to make it onto your hotlist.
You might want to also check out The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages which contains much Daggerfall related information and is updated weekly.
- GENERAL INFO: Answers to Some Basic Questions About Daggerfall
- FEATURES: What Features Will Daggerfall Include
- PREVIEWS: Daggerfall Previews, Screenshots and Demos
- ENCOUNTERS: What, and Who, You Are Up Against
- ARTIFACTS: Serious Hardware for the Bold Adventurer
- POWER UP: Tips to help you get the most from Daggerfall
- BUGS: No, it isn't Only Your Computer
- BETHESDA: Information on the Company Producing Daggerfall
- SOURCES: How we Found Everything, and Where to Find it
- WRAP-UP: That's All For Now, and Miscelleanous Information