Nulfaga is a renowned mystic and necromancer. As the kingdom prepared for the War of Betony, she foresaw her son's death though he refused to heed her warning. After Lysandus was murdered, Nulfaga descended into madness and retreated to Shedungent, her castle in the Wrothgarian Mountains.
Nulfaga is also responsible for conjuring the storm which left the Emperor's agent shipwrecked in Privateer's Hold, after an unknown figure led her to believe Lysandus' murderer was aboard the vessel.
- Concern for Nulfaga: Queen Aubk-i is worried about Nulfaga.
- Lysandus' Revenge: Track down the traitor to the Empire.
- Who Gets the Totem: Let the bidding begin.
- Journey to Aetherius: Find the Heart for one lucky leader.
- In keeping with her role as a sorceress, Nulfaga has a familiar, a small dragon named Skakmat (who does not appear in the game).
|Note: This article, which is part of the Daggerfall Redesign Project, is a stub. You can help by .|